The head of Sales Operations for Clean Energy will be responsible for managing the sales operations functions working closely with the business development, sales, and product development teams and other key stakeholders to track and drive revenue growth, manage sales processes and drive operational efficiency. This will be accomplished through setting up and managing the use of the company’s customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Develop and implement sales & business development processes that support revenue growth and operational efficiency.
- Analyze sales data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with the sales and product development team to develop and execute sales strategies.
- Manage the sales forecasting and pipeline management process.
- Develop and maintain sales key performance indicators (KPI’s), including reporting and analytics dashboards.
- Lead sales enablement, including sales training, tools and resources.
- Work closely with other key stakeholders, including marketing, finance and operations, to ensure alignment and collaboration.
- Manage the sales operations team, including performance management and development.
- Manage the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, including establishing the processes for use and communicating the processes to the greater sales team to ensure compliance.
- 8+ years of sales experience required, including 5 years of experience in an energy or energy related industry
- 5+ years supervisory experience with a record of increasing responsibility, preferably in marketing or sales
- Experience developing and maintaining a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and tracking KPI’s for performance
- Experience selling clean energy solutions preferred
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred, would accept experience in lieu of a degree
- Experience partnering with marketing staff to create effective sales and marketing programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to inspire a team
- Demonstrated success using multiple sales channels to achieve sales goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of organizational intelligence
- Demonstrates safety leadership through a focus on Target Zero
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with executive management in a highly collaborative environment
- Superior quantitative, analytical, and technical skills
- Ability to travel (domestic/international) ~20%
Akron, OH (100)
Environmental/Flue Gas Treatment
May 19, 2023