HubSpot’s Sales Operations Team is on a mission to change the way companies do business from the inside out. We're looking for a Senior Analyst to help build out a Deal Desk function. This role will help develop and implement customized commercial SaaS offerings to help meet the needs of HubSpot’s upmarket customers and sales teams. You will report directly to the Director of Deal Strategy and will partner directly to build out the function and processes.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Help pioneer the Deal Desk function in the J-APAC region at HubSpot
- Create customized SaaS contractual offerings for use at scale for HubSpots upmarket customers
- Earn trusted advisor status to the sales team, collaborating on pricing, product, and commercial terms for non-standard transactions
- Actively participate in deal reviews with sales teams, and management
- Act as a liaison for sellers between multiple groups (ie: sales ops, finance, product, sales leadership, legal) to help facilitate deal closures
- Develop and refine deal and approval processes that supports a high velocity sales motion
- This role is customer facing, you will speak with Prospects/Customers and help negotiate contractual and pricing terms to expedite deal closure
We Are Looking For Someone Who
- Has 4-6 Years experience in a Deal Desk, Order Management, Finance or Sales Operations role
- Has high emotional intelligence - you have genuine empathy for others and maximize your impact through understanding the motivations of your team, and adapting your communication accordingly. You leverage relationship and rapport building skills to assist and help drive desired outcomes
- Has a proven track record and understanding of SaaS contractual and pricing design, and how to scale offerings
- Ability to engage across multiple projects, initiatives to scale the function simultaneously
- Is accountable - you have honest, transparent, and authentic communications with your colleagues, regardless of personal ramifications
- Is a strategic thinker - you have a history of bringing fresh ideas to a fast-growing business and executing upon them
- Is resourceful - you are able to navigate ambiguous problems with thoughtful and calculated solutions
- Has an ability to build trust and become a true business partner to our sales team on both strategic and operational challenges
- Has experience in partnering closely with cross functional stakeholders; legal, finance, product and operation
- Has worked with GTM organizations, and understands and has empathy for sellers
- Is passionate about operational excellence
- Experience in a customer facing Deal Desk / Revenue Ops role
Even Better If You Have
- System Enhancement / Process Improvement experience
- People Management / Team Lead Experience
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.