About the Role
If you’re an organized and energetic person who is passionate about sustainability and looking for an opportunity to grow your skills, this is the perfect job for you!
In this role you will be given visibility into the inner workings of a startup, have the chance to work with an experienced team and while you report to the Sales department directors, you will also interact with the founders and other department leaders. Customer marketing and sales operations projects that you may be a part of include consumer events, new flavor launches, development of sales materials, field marketing, digital/influencer retailer marketing, sales analytics, customer onboarding, order management, logistics coordination and more.
With our award-winning line of zero calorie sparkling waters, Nixie's mission is to eliminate sugar, single-use plastic bottles, and toxic persistent pesticides from the beverage aisle! This refreshingly delicious new brand from Nicole Dawes, the Founder of Late July Organic Snacks, is the fastest-growing sparkling water brand in the natural market with the goal of being the most sustainable beverage brand on the planet! We use only USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified flavors combined with reverse osmosis purified water all packaged in infinitely recyclable aluminum cans to create our delicious zero calorie sparkling waters!
- College Degree – Marketing, Business, Finance or similar preferred, but not required
- A willingness to learn, make mistakes and try again
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A positive outlook & ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally
- Ability to persist and not give up when faced with challenges
- Love of people and community
- Interest in organic food and beverage
- MetroWest office with flexibility to work from home as needed
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume with salary requirements via LinkedIn or to work@drinknixie. We look forward to hearing from you!