IGT (NYSE:IGT) is a global leader in gaming. We deliver entertaining and responsible gaming experiences for players across all channels and regulated segments, from Lotteries and Gaming Machines to Sports Betting and Digital. Leveraging a wealth of compelling content, substantial investment in innovation, player insights, operational expertise, and leading-edge technology, our solutions deliver unrivaled gaming experiences that engage players and drive growth. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has approximately 10,500 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
The Deals Desk Analyst is responsible for providing deal structuring and analytical support to the Americas Sales organization to maximize potential return, profitability, and to facilitate the processes which drive adherence to policies and controls that govern our sales and deal agreements. In addition to tasks listed below, this position has visibility and interaction with leadership team.
- Provide expertise and analysis for the structuring of deals for assigned territories that achieve IGT’s profitability targets as well as the customer’s goals
- Champion and facilitate adherence to process and internal policies
- Continuous improvement to analytical approaches, business practices, processes, and policies in order to improve analytical insight, sales velocity, and operational efficiency
- Must demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong persuasive and influencing skills, the ability to create and define solutions, and possess the initiative and agility required to operate in a complex, collaborative, multi-national team environment.
First Year Goals:
Within the first year, the Deals Desk Analyst will become a champion of the Deals Desk process and a trusted advisor to Sales in the following areas:
- Performs analysis of non-standard and large complex deals including discounting, deal structure, business terms and identification of potential risks and/or opportunities that can affect performance, growth, and strategic positioning.
- Facilitates communication with appropriate business partners regarding relevant aspects of a deal, and approval requirements.
- Responsible for identifying deal risks and opportunities, identifying key business terms, compiling and/ or reviewing letter agreements for accuracy and clarity.
- Responsible for facilitating the adherence to established corporate standards, policies, best practices and operating parameters around deal analysis, discounting, and governance.
- Responsible for supporting and executing fact-based monitoring and metrics to track deals desk operating efficiency and deal structure/discounting effectiveness, including post mortem analysis of deals
- Facilitates internal approvals and ensures compliance with relevant operational and deal approval policies.
- Builds productive relationships and feedback loops with Sales, Pricing, Product Management, Legal, Accounting, and Finance teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or related field
- The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2-4 years project team lead or related experience
- At least 3 years of experience in advanced financial analysis
- Gaming industry experience preferred
- Strong quantitative analytical capabilities combined with strong business judgment and an ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner.
- An ability to think through strategic issues, as well as sales strategy and tactics.
- Previous experience structuring deals
- Familiar / qualified in Financial Accounting practices, Commercial Operations, client contract structuring
- Disciplined project management skills
- Track record of successfully working with cross-functional teams, (such as sales, marketing, finance and operations) to deliver results.
- Credible, influential communication skills - verbal, written and presentations.
- Experience interacting with senior sales and executive management on a regular basis
- Experience with various Business intelligence, data mining, modeling and database tools and expert level skills with MS Office products/Excel.
- Experience in building tools, modeling frameworks, workflow management & control capabilities to drive sales autonomy on standard deals, and controls for complex non-standard deals
- Excellent time management skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks while meeting strict deadlines.
- Building collaborative relationships
- Decision making
- Drive results
- Foster innovation
- Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
At IGT, we consider a wide range of factors in determining compensation, including background, skills, experience, and work location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary. The estimated starting compensation range is $53,800 - $129,500. The actual pay offered may end up being higher or lower. The Company will comply with all local pay requirements and collective bargaining agreements, where applicable.
Base pay is only one part of our Total Rewards program. Sales roles may be eligible for commission payments, while other roles are eligible for discretionary bonuses . In addition, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, health, dental, and vision insurance, life, accident, and disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, wellness programs, and identity theft insurance. Note: programs are subject to eligibility requirements.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.