Want to be part of a hyper growth, fast paced, global business that is radically changing the decades old delivery universe as we know it? If so, read on, as we’re looking for a Revenue Operations Manager join our Commercial team!
What’s our story?
Delivery remains a key friction point for e-commerce users. Traditional home delivery asks the consumer to make a frustrating choice between waiting indoors for a parcel to arrive or missing their delivery while carrying out daily activities. This model also creates significant issues on the retailer side – missed deliveries cost e-commerce retailers £1.6bn per year in the UK alone.
Our pan-European network of 50k+ smart lockers (APMs) and parcelshops (PUDOs) are the solution to this problem. Customers can pick up parcels in a location of their choice at a time that suits them. This means over 99% of our deliveries are successful first time, creating material cost savings for our e-tailer partners. The proof our solution works is in the list of retailers using our services – Europe’s leading e-commerce companies including ASOS, Vinted and Boohoo amongst many others all work with InPost! Furthermore, we ensure our lockers and parcelshops are in the best locations that are integrated into the lives of our consumers by working with key landlords including Tesco, Carrefour, Lidl and WHSmith.
To smash it at InPost, you need to be passionate, ego-free and up for a challenge. We’re on a journey, come join us! Those who succeed, embrace the adventure we’re on and rise to the challenge with an agility and mindset to break through barriers as we realise our ambitions.
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a high-calibre individual to support InPost’s UK commercial growth. You will be joining a highly capable and experienced commercial team focused on an exciting challenge critical to InPost’s future success: building strong relationships with the most loved e-commerce brands.
You will be able to play a critical part in this journey by taking control of our RevOps capabilities. This role will be critical in helping to shape our commercial strategy and ensuring that this is fully aligned with our operational processes, reporting and ways of working, unlocking efficiency and potential within our commercial function. This is a crucial hire for InPost and you will have an opportunity to play a key role in our continued success.
What you’ll be doing:
Using your experience to quickly identify opportunities to improve our existing processes, saving the team time through automating key actions and generally enabling us to work faster
- Pipeline analysis, identifying trends, forecasting and generating insight to inform our commercial decisions
- Go to market analysis to support commercial strategy
- Owning and consistently improving our CRM design and data, ensuring that this tool fully supports the productivity, strategic decision making and overall success of InPost’s commercial function
- Ensuring that our commercial processes and plans are fully aligned with our commercial strategy, making us as efficient and focused as possible
- Delivering robust reporting and forecasting to the Commercial Director and management team on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
What we need from you:
3+ year of experience in revenue / sales operations, analytics, sales, commercial strategy or strategy consulting
- Highly motivated with an outstanding record of academic / professional achievement
- A natural problem solver who brings energy and enthusiasm to your role – you’re keen to make an impact at InPost and add value from day one
- Extensive CRM design and management experience (HubSpot a bonus!) – you are an expert in designing processes and delivering reporting
- Data-driven with excellent commercial awareness – you thrive at applying insights to improve organizational decision making
- Strong analytical skillset – you are comfortable using CRM data, Excel, data visualization programs to generate key findings for the business
- High-quality stakeholder management – you are comfortable working with varied stakeholders across both our Commercial and Management / Executive Team
- Comfortable in a high-change environment – You thrive in a high-intensity start-up / scale-up environment and don’t rely on structure / hierarchy to get things done
- Hard working and a strong team player – you’re energized by the challenge of joining one of Europe’s fastest growing businesses at a critical point in our evolution and driving change and improvement in your function
- Enthused by our business – you like what you’ve seen of InPost and you’re motivated by the journey we’re looking to go on in the coming few years
We’d be particularly excited to hear from you if:
Experience in and an understanding of logistics / e-commerce is a bonus, but not essential
Perks of the job!:
We love to reward our people for the great work they do:
Competitive salary plus the ability to earn OTE bonus
26 days holiday + 1 volunteering day
Hybrid working + home office set up scheme
Amazing offices in Soho and Hemel Hempstead
Work from anywhere scheme (up to 4 weeks per year)
Dog friendly offices (each Friday)
- Enhanced paternity and maternity leave
- Flexi-benefits platform new for 2023
Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing logistics technology businesses in Europe (you can read more on our recent results here https://lnkd.in/d_cqN-R6
- Ability to grow and progress with the business
- Opportunity to work across our European business (InPost is in 9 European geographies)
Genuine opportunity to influence and be part of the growth of the UK business
- No hierarchy, results oriented business
The InPost process:
We pride ourselves on our candidate experience. We want to make this as straightforward as possible, for you and for us! We will try our best to get back to you within a few days to let you know if we’d like to take you to the first stage. This normally involves a 20 minute chat with our Talent Acquisition Specialist. If we both feel the connection, you’ll then go through another one or two stages, depending on the level of the role.
At InPost, we love uniqueness. Our strength is our people.
We strive to create an open, equal, inclusive environment in which everyone has the opportunity to flourish and be themselves.