Securonix provides the Next-Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of the largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyber-attacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behaviour Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Job Title: Senior Revenue Operations Analyst
Job Level: Mid Level
Total Experience: 6+ years
Relevant Experience: 5+ years
Primary Skill Sets: Advanced Excel, CRM, Marketo, Business & ROI analysis
Secondary Skill Sets: Reports & Dashboards, Planning models and Automation, Process implementations and documentation
Responsible for driving marketing excellence, operational processes, marketing policies, measurement, analytical model and actionable plan to maximize the return on marketing investment. Also, will be responsible for performing various functions, primarily to improve sales operation processes and efficiency of the sales department. Align Lead and Opportunity workflows, and evaluate the general health of the business and sales process.
- Work directly with the stakeholders to understand the business & reporting needs
- Propose, design and develop creative dashboard solutions that provide required insight, improve/automate processes and add business value
- Provide ROI analysis of all marketing campaigns and activities
- Analyze marketing metrics to identify cause-effect or correlation relationships between marketing actions and financial outcomes to increase profitability
- Build, test, and operationalize new datasets to keep up with the needs of the business as we continue to grow in scale and complexity
- Evangelize data through educating non-technical users on how to self-serve, helping them understand what the data is and isn’t saying, and working with them to help them bring insights into action
- Based on appropriate analysis of marketing information, provide value-added business performance analytics and optimization recommendations that enable continuous improvement across the Marketing organization to drive incremental demand generation or improve marketing productivity.
- Research and evaluate opportunities to apply common methods and frameworks across analytic projects to allow for reuse of modeling and more efficient solutions to marketing needs.
- Recommend go-to-market actions based on analytical findings to senior leaders.
- Implement marketing and sales process and track the key productivity effectively
- This role will eventually be dedicated 100% to marketing, but to start, they will take on marketing (priority 1) and sales (priority 2) responsibilities, so they can understand the full funnel requirements for reporting and the full sales process.
- Minimum 5+ years of proven work experience as Marketing / Sales Operations Analyst (Technology or Software industry preferred)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to leverage data to identify trends and influence business decisions
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, VBA, MS office and data visualization tools (Tableau/PowerBI), R and SQL a plus
- Experience working with marketing automation systems such as Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot and customer relationship management system like Salesforce.com
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, and ability to work cross functionally
- Highly organized and detail oriented, possessing multi-tasking skills and efficiency in managing business goals
- Problem solving skills: Applicants must be creative individuals with ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions, as well as demonstrate skill and passion for problem solving and operational excellence
- Motivated self-starter who can focus on achieving a set goal with limited supervision
- Needs to have experience building SFDC dashboards specifically - they will be working on building campaign specific reporting in SFDC in this role,will also be helping with marketing budget analysis and reconciliation.
- Bachelor's Degree in in Business, Finance, Statistics or a similar discipline (MBA a plus)
As a full-time employee with Securonix, you will be eligible for the following employee benefits:
- Health Insurance with a total sum insured is INR 5,00,000
- Coverage: Self, Spouse, 2 kids, Dependent parents, or parents-in-law
- Personal Accident with total sum insured is INR 10,00,000
- Term Life Insurance with a sum assured for employees is 5 times fixed base pay is covered
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit candidates through this application. Securonix does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency submissions for candidates and will not pay fees to any third-party agency without a prior agreement with Securonix.