Director Of Revenue Operations
As Director of Revenue Operations, you are responsible for enabling a high-performing revenue generation team. Focused on increasing and enhancing revenue generation productivity (efficiency and effectiveness) through the creation and implementation of innovative, long-term and agile solutions that meet client acquisition and growth goals via direct and indirect channels and deliver strong returns on investment. We are looking for a data-driven, strategic, and results-oriented individual who can conceptualize, design, and execute programs end-to-end.
Partnering with three revenue-generating departments (Marketing, Sales and Client Success/Support), you will be fully responsible for building, scaling, and managing a Revenue Operations function from the ground up to support an organization in hyper-growth mode.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Oversee execution of the strategy set forth by Chief Growth Officer/SVP Growth, ensuring all revenue operations programs elevate the mission and vision of the growth division function
- Owning the overall strategic responsibility for Sprout’s Revenue Operations, Analytics, and Enablement/Training functions
- Leading initiatives as needed to drive revenue strategies forward with executives, peers, and key stakeholders while fostering close, cooperative relationships with these individuals
- Providing leadership to Revenue Operations team resources, enabling and empowering them with improved strategy, analytics, process and tools
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to evaluate success, ensuring revenue operations KPIs are clearly defined, tracked, and reported
- Continuously monitors revenue metrics with a good understanding of KPI’s and how they can be impacted
- Provides ad-hoc analysis and critical insights as needed across multiple data sets, maintaining integrity and accuracy of data with a data governance foundation
- Maintain CRM as system of record
- Create forecasts and build dashboards for teams to easily understand the health of our business and to help them hit their goals
- Streamline and automate processes to compile and analyze data from various sources to scale to our company growth plans
- Track the success of all revenue operations efforts through both qualitative feedback and quantitative data to continuously improve initiatives
- Introduce changes to process and technology to deliver strategic value to our three revenue-generating departments
- Support sales process optimization
- Support marketing content creation, lead and demand generation and refine ICP, industry and persona focus
- Work with Product/Engr and Delivery teams on ensuring CSAT/NPS and gaining visibility into product performance
- Build cadences across the organization accordingly
- Partner with Product Marketing in performing ongoing competitor and market analysis to make recommendations to Marketing, Sales, Client Success/Support and Product leadership in an effort to optimize GTM strategy for three sectors; small-medium size, high mid-market and enterprise
- Driving the adoption of revenue generation processes, methodologies, and tools through onboarding new employees and reinforcing them throughout the organization
- Ensure team members have clarity of purpose, necessary resources and tools, and an environment conducive to Sprout core values, diversity of thought, innovation, and personal/professional growth
Desired Skills And Experience
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant revenue operations experience - since RevOps is relatively new, experience from marketing ops, sales ops and/or client success/support ops is acceptable
- Minimum of 5 years of management/leadership experience
- Some face-paced, agile startup and SaaS experience required
- Experience supporting variable compensation and incentives programs, including policy execution and administration
- Customer Journey mapping experience required
- Experience with Capability Maturity Models (CMM), conversational and digital marketing, ABM and consultative selling
- Strong financial acumen, spreadsheet expert
- Leader with an analytical and collaborative orientation; can think strategically and drive operational excellence
- Experience building effective onboarding, training, and coaching/mentoring programs
- Entrepreneurial mindset, gritty, and has an aptitude for problem-solving and reducing complexity to simplicity
- Ability to forge relationships across internal organizations and build consensus amid competing priorities
- Exhibits a professional demeanor, attention to detail and a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations
- HR experience a plus
- MBA a plus
- Experience with Hubspot (CRM, MarketingHub, SalesHub) management and processes a plus as well as ZenDesk
- Experience with Instructional System Design (ISD) and Design Thinking (DT) a plus
Sprout Solutions provides equal Opportunity Employment and Welcomes applications from all sectors of the society. Discrimination on the basis of race, religion, age, nationality, ethnicity, gender, citizenship, civil partnership status, or any other grounds as protected by law.
Before we proceed with your application, this is to confirm that you voluntarily give your consent to the following:
- I intend to apply for a position with Sprout Solutions Inc.
- I voluntarily sent my Resume/CV to Sprout Solutions Inc.
- I agree to give my consent to my personal and sensitive Information for facilitating my application with Sprout Solutions Inc., In accordance with
- I agree to be contacted by Sprout Solutions Inc. and its 3rd Party Reference provider for the purpose of processing my Job Application.
Powered by JazzHR