Sales Execution Director
Where? Tempe, AZ – Las Vegas, NV – Miami, FL –Atlanta, GA – Remote
Who Are We?
Aurora Payments is a united team of fintech professionals who are dedicated to providing its partners with customizable and reliable payments solutions that are suitable for any business environment. Our cutting-edge, reliable technology produces results, as our businesses partners experience increased efficiency and achieve additional growth opportunities. It’s the successes of our clients and partners that drive us to continue to provide the best quality products, customer service, and technical support in the industry. Our goal is to help businesses of all sizes grow their revenue streams and increase their efficiency by delivering reliable, secure, and compliant payment solutions.
Aurora is a well-funded, employee-centric culture based company headquartered in Las Vegas, NV (with offices in Tempe, AZ, Miami, FL, and Atlanta, GA) with approximately 25,000 merchants and $12 billion in annual processing[BG1] . Since 2018, we have rapidly grown our nationwide market share in various strategically targeted industries due to our competitive rates, unparalleled products, and superior services.
Is This You?
We are looking for an ambitious, results driven, self-starter to take the lead on ensuring the flawless execution of the Aurora sales operations process. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who actively seeks out challenges, thrives in an environment of accountability and constant change, and takes initiative to collaborate with teammates. As the Sales Execution Director,[BG2] you will be responsible for driving the processes, tools, and technologies that support the Aurora sales initiatives. You also will be responsible for providing day-to-day operational support for the successful execution of the Chief Revenue Officer’s (“CRO”) key initiatives. In this role, you will report directly to the CRO and work closely with the finance, sales, marketing, and customer service teams as well as other departments as necessary. The Sales Execution Director provides data regarding marketing trends, develops resources for the tracking of long-term sales data, and creates reports for the sales management team. This role is also responsible for the support of sales forecasting, sales analytics, CRM maintenance, and other sales support functions.
What Will You Do?
- Develop, implement, maintain, and oversee the Aurora sales execution program and processes, which will include the entire sales cycle, with the program and systems being scalable, being agile, and being able to maximize the value associated with the rapid growth of Aurora as well as align with the CRO’s revenue retainment and growth objectives and strategies;
- Align with the finance, compliance, and operations teams as well as other stakeholders to accurately identify and effective address the critical action items that are required for the successful completion of all phases of the sales cycle for any given initiative;
- Support with the coordination and planning of sales functions and activities; and
- Develop and manage the data and analytic tools that are required to support Aurora sales initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Expert level project management acumen;
- Expert skill level using technical applications that are associated with project management, including, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Smart Sheets, etc.;
- Expert level proficiency and first-hand user and admin experience with CRM systems and tools;
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data sets and translate those results into Actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations; and
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to effectively interact and produce results in a diverse workforce.
Other Job Requirements:
- Up to 35% travel;
- Intermediate critical thinking skills;
- Proven self-starter;
- Expert time management skills;
- Proven ability to thrive and pivot, as needed, in a fast-paced, rapid growing environment; and
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with executive management.
Why Do You Want This Opportunity?
The Sales Execution Director role presents a unique opportunity for the candidate to interact daily with the C Level management team, assist in execution of the CRO’s key strategies, work across all levels of the entire company’s shared service teams, and have a direct hand in driving the vision of Aurora. The exposure that this job will give the right candidate could be a springboard for escalated critical roles in sales, operations, project management, finance, etc. Aurora is experiencing significant growth and this role is critical to our success.
Sounds Interesting? Then, come join our family and become a part of our success story!