The role of the Director, Revenue Operations & GTM Strategy is to lead the day-to-day operations of our Buyer & Supplier operations teams and serve as a trusted advisor to the VP of RevOps & GTM Strategy. You will be the cross-functional partner to our sales leaders to ensure they have the right support, data, and strategy to empower front line sales teams to sell better, faster and more efficiently.
You are a great fit if you enjoy a dynamic and collaborative team environment. You have the ability and interest to get hands on with data to drive decisions. You also enjoy applying your business acumen to advise on process improvement and short to mid-term strategies to grow the business. You have the range to think strategically with the determination to get to the truth by embracing the details.
- Develop a deep understanding of sales processes and key value drivers across each of our business lines to identify improvement areas and opportunities
- Proactively partner with sales leaders and act as the cross-functional liaison ensuring all departments upstream and downstream of sales have proper handoffs, consistent processes, data visibility and are efficient
- Drive productivity through developing and optimizing processes and systems including Salesforce.com
- Create and manage operational dashboards across all sales teams and business lines
- Define and deliver core business metrics and analytics, including pipeline and forecasting, bookings, sales velocity, and conversion analyses
- Partner with the executive team and key stakeholders on GTM strategy and pricing for expanding sales in existing markets and penetrating new markets
- Partner with our Compensation teams to create, implement, and manage sales commission models and design
- Deliver solutions to improve post-sales processes to help reduce churn and optimize upsell & cross-sell opportunities
- Partner with Sales Readiness to support sales training for the sales team and partners/channel.
- Partner with Finance on modeling and analysis related to sales planning, hiring, budgeting, and quotas, making sure the right balance is found between company targets and achievable quotas
Required Experience, Qualifications, And Skills
- 7 + years of relevant experience in sales operations, revenue operations, business operations, consulting or related
- Excellent communication skills and a proven track record of working with executive leaders as well as across teams to develop and deliver high-impact changes to the business
- Strong familiarity with the SaaS industry, deep understanding of recurring revenue models
- Experience in making data-driven decisions and driving business transformation initiatives for a high-performing sales organization
- Growth mindset with inherent curiosity and personal drive
- Self-starter with resilience to navigate ambiguity and operate effectively in a hyper-growth environment
- Excellent analytical skills with strong business judgment and finance & accounting knowledge
- BA/BS degree in sales, operations, data/analytics or related. Master’s or equivalent a plus
- Payments industry experience a plus.
- Strong experience with SQL and PowerBI
- Direct sales experience (IC or Manager) strongly preferred