Job Duties & Responsibilities Leadership and prior sales operations experience are required for a sales operations manager role. The responsibilities include:
- Sales MIS and Operational Analytics
- Oversee the Sales pipeline funnel and prepare Client/division-wise sales pipeline analysis MIS.
- Coordinate and run weekly sales call
- Streamlining and optimizing the sales process.
- Manage CRM data.
- Ownership of all sales related MIS – Monthly letter, periodic reviews with the CEO, Board meeting presentations and other ad-hoc requests
- Managing Salesforce Application (SFDC) and handle all related queries from users
- Strategic initiatives
- Calculating and analysing commission payments for the Sales team
- Manage account allocation for the Sales team
- Prepare and co-ordinate task force work plan and actions
- Monitoring and regular follow-ups to showcase outcomes / goalposts
- Extend analytical and critical thinking support to the business leaders
- Introduce best practices in Sales Reporting and commission structures
- Identifying scope for greater operational efficiency.
- Other Activities
- Support effective functioning of COO office
Liaise with other corporate functions to ensure smooth execution of agreed deliverables like SoW review, and franchise agenda execution, etc.