Who We Are
CAULIPOWER is reinventing your favorite foods, one healthy meal hack at a time.™ We believe the world would be a better place if people could grocery shop without the stress of choosing between taste, convenience, and health. CAULIPOWER has been on the market for over 5 years with a product portfolio covering Pizza, Pasta and Chicken, as well as continuous product innovation to stay ahead of trends. We are hiring a Chief Revenue Officer.
Who You Are
CAULIPOWER is looking for a high-visibility Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) to define a profitable growing sales strategic plan — focusing on the expansion of customer accounts, points of distribution for the current portfolio and new product launches. A great candidate is someone who has proven experience navigating the trends and landscapes of the natural and conventional CPG space. You have established relationships with key accounts and brokers and understand their business issues and key objectives. You create strong profitable sales growth goals and communicate openly with the executive leadership team. You have experience in managing Headquarters and Broker sales teams with strong communication skills and attention to detail. You will work closely with our cross-functional teams to ensure all customers’ needs are met.
What You Will Do
- Partner with senior leadership to develop and add to the corporate strategic plan.
- Be accountable for sales numbers and sales related KPIs.
- Lead & manage our Sales Department with ultimate responsibility for CAULIPOWER’s revenue targets - people leadership is a big piece of the job.
- Ensure performance, strategy, and alignment of our revenue-generating departments.
- Manage the CAULIPOWER and Broker sales organization to drive business growth across all customer segments, and share responsibility with the marketing department for improving the customer experience.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to track revenue growth, sales pipeline, and other relevant metrics, regularly reporting progress to the executive team.
- Build and foster a creative sales team that is committed to growth and collaborating cross-functionally.
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as needed for sustainable growth.
- Remain well-connected with customers to ensure that their needs are factored into the product development and innovation.
- Collaborate with the finance, product development, and marketing teams on messaging, pricing strategies, and business models for achieving revenue goals.
- Master’s degree (or equivalent experience) in business administration or related field.
- 20+ years’ professional work experience; Food CPG industry experience required.
- 5+ years’ professional work experience in the frozen food or center of the store space preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment where you need to both lead a team at an executive level while also being responsible for your own revenue targets.
- Willingness to travel 50% of time.
- Comfortable with managing and working on a 100% remote-based team.
- Technologically savvy – has strong Excel proficiency and familiarity with CRMs and other analytical tools.
- Ability to build effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Quick to react in a fast-paced environment.
- Financial acumen to understand the P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow.
What We Offer
- Compensation Range: $270,000 to $300,000 base compensation plus bonus opportunities.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance for you, and optional coverage for your family.
- Disability and Life Insurance.
- 401k Retirement Plan.
- 3 weeks PTO, 11 paid holidays and sick time: we value your work life balance.
- A high performing, rewarding, and tight knit team culture.
CAULIPOWER is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and is committed to creating and celebrating a diverse work environment. We hire solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, sex, gender expression, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.