Mint Medical is a global MedTech company in the field of data-driven radiology and one of the crucial pioneers of personalized medicine.
Radiology is at the center of interdisciplinary communication and presents patient cases in multimedia reports. Our mission is to specifically support radiologists in their reporting and communication and to make the data available in radiological images usable for this purpose. In this way, especially in the case of complex diseases such as cancer, informed therapeutic decisions can be made and new therapies developed to cure patients or improve their quality of life.
Therefore, university clinics, hospitals, and radiological practices as well as leading contract research organizations (CRO), pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies worldwide work with our software solutions.
As a Sales Operations Intern at Mint Medical, you will play a decisive role in the optimization of the sales process. You analyze our interdisciplinary interworking and look for improvement potentials of the operational processes. With your analytical thinking and your ability to work in a team, you will make a significant contribution to our sales success.
This position is based in Heidelberg.
Exciting tasks await you:
- Data analysis and reporting on sales trends and revenue forecasts
- Optimization of sales processes to increase productivity and customer satisfaction
- Development and implementation of sales strategies to promote company growth
- Managing the CRM system and ensuring data integrity
- Training and support of the sales team for improved performance
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure smooth flow of information and effective collaboration
- You should have analytical thinking skills and be able to interpret and analyze data
- Organizational skills are important to manage processes and tasks efficiently
- Ability to work in a team is critical to successfully collaborate with various departments
- Excellent communication skills (English and/or German), both written and verbal, enable effective interaction with the sales team and other stakeholders
- You have experience in using Microsoft Office, esp. Dynamics 365 and PowerBI.
- Creative process optimization and design under targeted mentoring
- Professional development training with MedTech content
- Versatile insights into the sales process of a MedTech company
- Joint activities with team members, e.g. jogging, road cycling and after-work barbecue
- Development potential: prove with KPIs that Sales Ops works and build a team
We look forward to receiving your application with a cover letter, resume, and your earliest possible start date.
Contact person: Daniel Sypli