The Sales Operations Specialist, on the Operations team, will provide transactional and logistical support while working collaboratively with the sales team to maximize revenue opportunities. They will assist in the accurate generation of quotes and processing of purchase orders to ensure the effectiveness of order processing while meetings established revenue recognition policy, as well as additional sales-generating projects throughout the year helping the sales team to drive business.
- Support the sales team in preparing quotes and proposals by following established business guidelines to ensure quotes meet the needs of customers, sales, and follow strict finance guidelines.
- Mentor the sales teams on quote creation and order preparation.
- Dedicated support to the regional sales team in all other aspects of transactional responsibilities.
- Working together with the Sales Operations team in other revenue-generating activities throughout the year to help drive business.
- Attend weekly sales calls to ensure that the needs of the sales team are being met.
- Provide training and support to sales personnel on operations processes
- The ideal candidate will be someone who is flexible, customer-focused, and can balance multiple tasks. Applicants should have a working knowledge of PCs and be proficient in using MS office to generate formula-driven reports in Excel and Word.
- 1-3 years of experience with PCs and Microsoft Office, advanced Excel proficiency
- Basic accounting experience or equivalent knowledge of GAAP a plus.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com a plus
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience, in relevant areas of business.
- Exceptional data-based and problem-solving skills
- Able to work as part of a team and also autonomously.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
To learn more about our organization and the exciting work we do, visit https://www.lexialearning.com/
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas, and experiences. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.