The Buy with Prime team is seeking an experienced Sr. Sales Operations Program Manager/Lead to increase productivity of our sales team through strategic implementation of sales processes and tools. This individual will need to collaborate effectively with senior leadership, internal stakeholders, cross-functional teams, and external vendors to solve problems, enable sales performance, create operational efficiencies, and deliver successfully against high organizational standards.
The candidate must be a strong leader, and will draw upon solid analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills to effectively partner with Sales teams globally. The individual should have deep experience in sales processes and tools, calling upon their experiences in program management, Salesforce CRM, and reporting analytics to assist in supporting a world class Sales Team. This role is of strategic significance and high exposure to VP and SVP level business decision making support.
Strong preference for this position to be in Seattle, but open to these additional Santos/Buy with Prime locations: Dallas, Austin, New York, Tempe, Santa Monica and Arlington. Relocation offered from within the US to any of these locations.
Key job responsibilities
- Act as Product Owner and Program Manager for programs or products implemented by Sales Operations (People, Process and Technology focused solutions).
- Work with internal and external Customers as needed to gather and document business requirements, propose solutions, assess technologies, and determine complexity for a wide variety of potential process and system solutions.
- Partner with core internal technical teams (CRM admins and developers, BIEs, etc.) to design and implement sales tools and process automation solutions to address business needs.
- Analyze sales processes and mechanisms for sub-optimal performance, with a focus on defect reduction and productivity. Communicate findings clearly and effectively and make recommendations for improvement.
- Identify root causes of problems and demonstrate the ability to develop and make recommendations for solutions to mitigate root cause.
- Model and simulate improvements to existing business processes, walking through ‘what if’ scenarios to identify and resolve gaps prior to implementation.
About The Team
Buy with Prime is helping people reimagine the way they shop.. wherever they do! Our vision is to enable every entrepreneur in the world to reach every customer in the world through every channel they can imagine. Buy with Prime is a new way to extend Prime shopping benefits—including fast, free shipping, a seamless checkout experience, and free returns—to merchants’ own online stores, ultimately increasing selection for Prime members. For over 20 years, Amazon been empowering small and medium-sized businesses with opportunities to grow. Buy with Prime is an exciting next step in our mission to help merchants of all sizes grow their business—whether on Amazon or beyond.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Seattle, WA, USA
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience in a Sales, Technology or a similar organization with at least 3 years’ experience in a Sales operations or similar role.
- Experience utilizing Salesforce and related solutions.
- Cross-functional Program Management experience leading medium to large scale initiatives.
- Experience with sales data management solutions and data integration with Salesforce.
- Data analysis skills, including familiarity with tools such as Excel, Power BI, Tableau, or QuickSight.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $107,100/year in our lowest geographic market up to $199,300/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.
- Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A2400836