At Nextracker, we are leading in the energy transition, providing the most comprehensive portfolio of intelligent solar tracker and control software solutions for solar power plants, as well as strategic services to capture the full value of solar power plants for our customers. Our talented worldwide teams are transforming PV plant performance every day with smart technology, data monitoring and analysis services. As a company driving the clean energy transition, sustainability is not just a word. It's a core part of our business and our operations. Our sustainability efforts are based on five cornerstones: People, Community, Environment, Innovation, and Integrity. We are creative, collaborative and passionate problem-solvers from diverse backgrounds, driven by our shared mission to provide smart solar and software solutions for our customers and to mitigate climate change for future generations. Make your mark with Nextracker.
At Nextracker, we are leading in the energy transition, providing the most comprehensive portfolio of intelligent solar tracker and control software solutions for solar power plants, as well as strategic services to capture the full value of solar power plants for our customers. Our talented worldwide teams are transforming PV plant performance every day with smart technology, data monitoring and analysis services.
The Global Sales Operations Manager
will be based in Fremont, CA.
The Global Sales operation Manager
will manage product agnostic team members and managers to adapt and maintain the sales process to the constantly changing market conditions.
Here Is a Glimpse Of What You’ll Do…
- Update and maintain quoting tools.
- Onboarding and training new international Sales Analysts.
- Support data hygiene score improvements for international sales teams.
- Drive professional development of the team
- Provide individual and team mentoring, ensuring high levels of team engagement and developing capabilities within team.
- Onboarding and sales processes training for new Sales Analysts and Sales Representatives.
- Work with Director of Sales Operations to develop and maintain monthly and quarterly reports and Key performance indicators.
- Identify and make recommendations to eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies through hands on brainstorming.
- Maintain international contracts in an administrative fashion.
- Assist the CCO and other executive leadership with one-off requests for reports, project estimation, and strategic initiatives.
- Own end to end quoting process with development and automation in both CPQ and Estimator form through regular meeting with Supply chain and Product team.
- Work closely with the Global Sales/Business Development Team on creative deal structuring and bid strategy and support in adopting the right tooling strategy.
- Manage international and local pipeline review weekly meetings.
- Employ best structure for project Hand-off flow and agreement structure between Sales team and involved departments like Finance, Engineering, Procurement, Logistics, and Operations.
- Form strong relationships and maintain regular contact with Sales Managers, Sales Representatives and Sales Leaders.
Here Is Some Of What You'll Need (required).....
- Deep knowledge of Solar Tracker Technology.
- Understanding of variable electrical and mechanical design complications based on module technology to be implemented within a project.
- Experience with establishing cost estimation techniques of projects & tooling costs.
- Operational experience in measuring and improving efficiency, utilization, and scale initiatives.
- Experience with project and program management.
- Ability to visualize and interpret data, including, forecasting, cashflow, upside/downsides and financial modeling.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) ERP (NetSuite) reports and data involving forecasting & tracking.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills; including detailing business processes, use cases, and business requirements.
- Able to work with different functional groups and levels of employees to achieve results effectively and professionally.
- Experience in people management including goal setting growth aspect and coaching.
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide…
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
Nextracker is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com