Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. When you join us, you'll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you'll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
Why would you love this job?
Lead the global deal desk and order management team for Redis. Ensure efficient deal flow with sales stakeholders along with proper governance on terms, margins, and data hygiene. Build a scalable program with foundational systems, processes, policies, playbooks, etc that can support sustainable growth and public readiness.
What you'll do:
- Manage a team of 3 to efficiently drive deals through processes and systems
- Facilitate a controlled process for pricing, deal structuring, security questionnaires, RFI/RFPs, approvals, order form creation, contract management, and bookings in partnership with sales, finance, legal, etc.
- Own/update quoting processes, price lists, SKUs, and pricing calculators
- Document approval matrices, provide SLA guidelines, and track performance metrics
- Serve as trusted advisor to Sales, PS, and CS to optimize deal structures that best meet the needs of customers and Redis
- Create scalable intake processes and prioritization/status transparency for stakeholders
- Ensure data integrity in CRM systems to ensure flawless quarter close, commissions, billing, collection processes, etc.
- Collaborate with Revenue Accounting to ensure deals comply with revenue recognition policies
- Collaborate with BizTech to build streamlined quote to cash systems (CRM, CPQ, CLM, etc)
- Lead enablement sessions on value pricing, contracting language, negotiations strategy, etc
- Evaluate pricing & discounting strategies to measure effectiveness on close rates, retention, etc
What will you need to have?
- 10+ years of Deal Desk experience in enterprise saas/software
- 5+ years of Deal Desk program/people leadership experience
- Proven ability to create efficient and scalable processes and systems
- Deep understanding of deal structure, revenue, and margin optimization
- Ability to independently lead complex work streams across the organization, driving decisions and timelines with urgency
- Strong attention to detail with intense focus on data accuracy and quality of output
- Exceptional collaboration and business partnering skills
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with executives, sales leaders, and sales organizations
Extra great if you have:
- Experience with PLG and on demand business models
- Understanding of transacting and crediting through cloud marketplaces
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
The estimated gross base annual salary range for this role is $140,000 – $265,000 per year in New York, California, Washington, Colorado, and Rhode Island. Actual compensation may vary and is dependent on various factors, including a candidate's work location, qualifications, experience, and competencies. Base annual salary is one component of Redis' total compensation and competitive benefits package, which may include 401(k), unlimited time off, learning and development opportunities, and comprehensive health and wellness benefits. This role may include discretionary bonuses, stock options, commuter benefits based on location, or a commission plan. Salary history is not used in compensation package decisions. Redis utilizes market pay data to determine compensation, so posted compensation ranges are subject to change as new market data becomes available.
As a global company, we value a culture of curiosity, diversity of thought, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. Redis is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where all employees' differences are celebrated and supported, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. Redis is dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, Veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We strive to create a workplace where every voice is heard, and every idea is respected.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodations for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.