Sales Operations Specialist (m/f/d)
Remote - Europe
Construction Management Solutions
Do you love to collaborate with a wide range of people and provide first-class customer service? Do you keep a cool head and a solution oriented mindset in a changing and vibrant environment?
Trimble is looking for a proactive, structured and experienced operations individual to join our Sales Operations DACH team as a Sales Operations Specialist. In this role you will be responsible for processing orders and renewals in a smooth and efficient manner. The role further includes various tasks such as processing credit notes, sending invoices and coordinating assignments of
supporters. In addition, you will be collaborating with a diverse range of teams making sure our customers experience an outstanding after sales service.
What You Will Do
- Order processing from quote till invoice, including license setup in editors
- Invoice and credit note processing
- Supporting sales department in preparation of complex quotes
- Manage renewals and terminations of subscriptions contracts
- Information and clarification regarding inquiries of customers as well as internal peers
- Training order administration and coordination with support team
- Processing of technical support requests ( license keys clearance or release)
- Collaboration with various departments to ensure processes align to overall company goals
- Perform various ad-hoc Sales Operations tasks and participate in internal projects
What Skills & Experience You Should Bring
- Commercial or equivalent education or further training
- Experience in order processing or similar role
- Strong organizational and time management skills with high attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, willing to build and maintain relationships across a diverse range of teams
- Roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to take on "non-role-specific" duties as needed to support the team and business
- Solution oriented mindset and ability to adapt to changing priorities and workload
- French native/fluent mandatory, English fluent, German is considered a plus
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce, Domo, ASANA, MIRO or other CRM tools is a plus
If you are interested in this position, please don't hesitate to apply. We are looking forward to your application.
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works.
Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business. Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
Trimble’s Inclusiveness Commitment
We believe in celebrating our differences. That is why our diversity is our strength. To us, that means actively participating in opportunities to be inclusive. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion have guided our current success while also moving our desire to improve. We actively seek to add members to our community who represent our customers and the places we live and work.
We have programs in place to make sure our people are seen, heard, and welcomed and most importantly that they know they belong, no matter who they are or where they are coming from.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D