Chartbeat's intuitive and powerful software has long empowered media brands to use their own data to build loyal audiences across desktop, social, and mobile platforms. With easy-to-use real-time and historical analytics, in-page optimization and testing tools, and unique insights into audience engagement, Chartbeat's products bring value to editorial, product, and business teams. Earlier this year, Chartbeat joined forces with Tubular, the leader in global social video intelligence and measurement. Tubular provides a unified view of the shifting values and interests of audiences across YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter and more. Together, we're expanding the ecosystem of insights we provide to enterprise content creators who are developing audiences and revenue streams across channels. By joining two comprehensive network-level datasets, we'll help our partners understand and measure a larger proportion of audience interactions and, in turn, make smarter decisions that grow reach and revenue. We now serve more than 1,000 brands globally, including influential content publishers like The New York Times, the BBC, ESPN, Gannett, Vox, BuzzFeed, Paramount, WB, Mediahuis, Hearst, McClatchy, and GQ
Do you love people? Do you love data? Do you love media? Well, we've got a job for you.
Chartbeat and Tubular are two of the most impactful products in media today, offering unparalleled access to content insights for 1,000 media companies including the New York Times, Disney, and the BBC. Our products give insight to media leaders on how their content is being consumed across websites, apps, YouTube, Facebook, and TikTok.
We are looking for a Vice President of Revenue Operations to partner with our Chief Revenue Officer to deploy our 60-person strong revenue team across the globe so that we can drive results and Customer Satisfaction.
Summary Of The Role
Revenue Operations at Chartbeat is a team that reports to our Chief Revenue Officer. The team includes Revenue Operations, Technical Business Operations, and Contracts Administration. The VP of Revenue Operations will lead this team and will build and operate an organization that helps our Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Account Managers, and Technical Solutions teams grow revenue and build long-term relationships with our customers.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Segment Prospects and Customers by Vertical and Territory for both New Business and Customer Success teams to drive Close Rate, Time to Close, and Revenue Retention
- Partner with Marketing teams to improve go-to-market plans for new business, cross-sell, up-sell, and renewal.
- Develop and Improv Compensation Strategy for customer-facing teams
- Partner with our Product and Marketing team to implement pricing strategies to grow revenue, improve retention and drive customer satisfaction.
- Manage the Technical Business Operations team, responsible for all sales systems including but not limited to Salesforce and Hubspot
- Manage the Contracts Administration Team, responsible for negotiating, closing, and cataloging customer contracts
- Improve revenue employee satisfaction by scaling best practices across the organization
- 10+ years of Revenue/Sales Operations Experience with specific experience driving the outcomes above.
- 4+ years of experience of Revenue/Sales Operations Experience in Saas, with a preference for Vertical SaaS experience
- Demonstrated ability to partner with a Chief Revenue Officer to effect change
- Demonstrated ability to partner with Executives in Finance, Marketing, Product, and Data Science
- Demonstrated ability to lead organizations through ambiguity
- Demonstrated bias toward action
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- The highest standard of professionalism, ethics, and kindness
- Must be based in the USA and eligible to work in the United States
Compensation And Benefits
We are proud to offer our team members a competitive compensation plan that includes:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match (100% of the first 3% and 50% of the next 2%)
- Fully Paid Parental Leave - 18 weeks for birthing parents, 12 weeks for non-birthing parents
- $100/month phone and internet stipend
- $50/month book and wellness reimbursement
- $250/year lifelong learning and development reimbursement
- $100/month coworking space reimbursement
- $300 stipend for home office setup
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO
- 11 paid holidays and December holiday closure
- Company-wide outings
The pay range for this position is: $200,000 - $300,000 per year. Please note that the foregoing compensation information is a good-faith assessment associated with this position only and is provided pursuant to applicable law.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement
At Chartbeat we strive to create and continually grow as a company where all employees are able to be their authentic selves. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, and retaining employees from different backgrounds, viewpoints, and experiences. Our strength is our diversity and we are dedicated to continuously reflect upon, and evolve our efforts to maintain a diverse, equitable and inclusive ecosystem.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
Chartbeat is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.