We at Sastrify want to make our customers successful by helping them manage their SaaS tools and procure them in a fast and agile way.
Sastrify supports Tech, Finance, and Procurement teams in buying and renewing SaaS subscriptions so they can focus on what matters while we save their time and money by applying best practices in SaaS buying and using a dedicated procurement team that benefits from a large database of benchmarks.
Sastrify recently achieved a significant milestone by securing a Series B funding round of $32 million. With a passion for excellence and a focus on continuous improvement, working at Sastrify is an exciting opportunity to contribute towards making our product even better.
We are looking for a driven and outgoing Senior Revenue Operations Manager (m/f/d), who is ready to dive into our exciting remote journey as the team grows. You will work closely with our Global Leader Revenue Operations and the whole Sales Team and support us in identifying new customer potential across different markets. As a key part of our growing team, you will contribute significantly to our long-term business growth.
You'll be working with Stefan Mersch, our Global Leader in Revenue Operations.
What you'll do as our Senior Revenue Operations Manager (m/f/d)
- Gathering, extracting, and validating data and deriving insights and measures for different target markets, preparing dashboards and reporting, and being an internal expert on funnel analytics, revenue attribution, and ROI analysis for our all-bound campaigns and acquisition strategies
- Work alongside our go-to-market departments to perform in-depth market research in order to target the right customers and stay ahead of industry trends and developments
- Optimize processes for lead/account routing and scoring to identify hot leads/accounts and support our sales and marketing teams to improve lead/account velocity.
- Being a go-to person for the sales team and supporting them in the process of addressing customers, and preparing relevant information for our SDR team.
- Build, scale, and optimize processes inside of our CRM with the goal of making revenue scalable, predictable, and repeatable.
- Managing data hygiene in our CRM
- Being a go-to person for our senior leadership (team leads, VPs, and C-level) to identify funnel and performance gaps, helping them understand where we need to double down.
- You have gained a degree in Business Administration, Economics, Management, or a related discipline
- You have 1-3 years of working experience in the field of Revenue Operations, Sales/Marketing Operations, or Strategy roles - ideally in a B2B SaaS environment
- Additionally, 1-3 years of working experience in performance marketing, as a data analyst, or in sales is a big plus.
- Experience with our CRM (HubSpot) is a must, experience with other CRMs and leading go-to-market tools is a big plus (e.g., Salesforce, Gainsight, Clearbit, Salesloft, Apollo, ChiliPiper, CaptivateIQ, etc.)
- You understand the operations required to build a strong B2B revenue funnel and the strategies to optimize funnel conversions
- You have experience with ABM and ABS tactics and attribution reporting
- You have a deep understanding of ICP/ABM profiles and the ability to translate lead qualification logic into efficient workflows between marketing and sales
- You are a great communicator with excellent relationship-building skills
- You have outstanding written and oral abilities in English
- You are comfortable working remotely (we don't have an office)
- Help to scale an early-phase revenue operations team
- Full responsibility from day one
- Work with our amazing international team (we have Sastronauts from 30+ different nationalities)
- Off-site and Quarterly Virtual Team Events
- 30 vacation days
- Learning budget
- State-of-the-art equipment (also for your home office)
- Fully remote (you can work from everywhere)
The Talent Acquisition Manager for this role is Elena Rudakova. Feel free to reach out to her with any questions!
As an equal employment opportunity employer, Sastrify is committed to promoting an inclusive work environment. We want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.