Head of Sales Operations – Toptracer (12 month FTC)
The Sales Operations primary role is to create, manage, and execute strategies to drive high volume lead generation through partnerships and business development strategies. In addition, this role will be a key playmaker in the Toptracer Range sales force to create new lead generation strategies and opportunities. This role will report directly into the Vice President of Commercial development.
- On business performance to influence key business decisions around labour, sales forecasting or profit / loss).
- Identify if there is a chance to create and lead the Callaway Toptracer Performance Rep / Program modelled in NAMR
- Manage the Callaway Toptracer Performance Rep Program from strategy, execution, measurement, and Drive a connection to Callaway – Including strategy around duplicating the NAMR Callaway/TTR dual branded rep force and managing training and events.
- Involved in MCO [Muti Course Operator] pitches. Direct Management of MCO Events and Activations
- Work with marketing on business development event execution, prospecting and measurement of all Partnerships. In addition, assist sales and marketing relationship to assure the most up to date collateral, position, organisation and training for the sales team.
- Best practice documentation–create decks for a number of different areas based on customer feedback [marketing, events, corporate entertainment, business models, VIP bays, customer journeys, pricing etc] workshops and virtual community calls to all EMEA customers. The purpose of both calls is to demo and train our customers on how to utilise Toptracer as well as build the Toptracer community. The ongoing updates, demos, training are an integral part of our connection with our customers are essential to maintain.
- Fill any gaps in the sales force for seasonal campaigning, prospecting, and open territories. In addition to managing our business within Salesforce, sales cycle process, reporting and forecasting, data and lead collection.
- Education Level (e.g. HS Diploma, Bachelor’s) or relevant practical experience
- Education Details (e.g. Business Administration, Finance, Psychology)
- Experience Details (e.g. Financial modelling, Leading cross-functional teams, etc.)
- 5+ years Strategic business development initiatives
- 5+ years Sales operations and process management
- 3+ years Salesforce.com and other system management
- 3+ years Partnership management
- 5+ years Sales prospecting, contract negotiation, and presenting
- 3+ years Sales focused marketing campaigns and initiatives
- This role is UK based therefore we invite candidates with immediate right to work status in the UK to apply. We will require proof of right to work in the UK.
- Must be an accomplished golfer with deep knowledge of the game, equipment, customers, and golf demographics across regions
- Experience working in a customer facing Sales environment.
- Sales experience working with complex products.
- Advanced Statistics – expertise in manipulating large datasets and performing advanced statistical analyses, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-driven and results oriented
- Expertise in managing large data sets to effectively communicate results
- Proficiency in salesforce
- Detail-oriented and effective time management
What we offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Eligible for up to 10% bonus scheme
- Health insurance for the successful candidate (can opt in at the 3 month mark)
- Working hours - 37.5 hours per week
- Hybrid – Flexible working – from home or our Offices in our Toptracer Head Offices in Chessington (3 days per week) this will enable you to build strong connections and collaborate with the Callaway, Travis, Ogio teams.
- 12 Month fixed term contract
- Spring health EAP – Free therapy up to 8 sessions for you and each of your household family members and more.
- Callaway brands discounts – As and when made available (Callaway, Odyssey, Toulon Design, OGIO and Travis Mathew)
20% The ability to travel to marquee events, Callaway HQ, and other business development opportunities decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Topgolf also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.
The above statements cover what are generally believed to be principal and essential functions of the job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some incumbents assigned to the job to perform a different combination of duties.
Topgolf is a global sports and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family
status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment