Thentia is a fast-growing, venture capital-backed software as a service (SaaS) company that is emerging as a world leader in government technology with a platform that is transforming and modernizing how regulatory organizations are conducting business. As a company of builders, thinkers, and owners, Thentia gives employees the opportunity to create amazing solutions, showcase their talents, and benefit from our shared success as we scale up in the U.S., Canadian, and global markets. Our solutions directly impact public trust and regulatory integrity, helping regulators and agencies meet 21st century standards by leveraging predictive analytics, Big Data, AI, and other innovative capabilities. Internally, our culture fosters collaboration, inclusivity, intellectual curiosity, and professional development. We lead by our values of customer focus, integrity, accountability, adaptability, achievement, purpose, teamwork, and authoritativeness.
Thentia is looking for an experienced Chief Revenue Officer to join our leadership team in this newly created role that will lead our revenue teams to drive top line growth. Your leadership will enable Thentia to continue to expand and grow our footprint across North America and internationally. As an enterprise SaaS software sales veteran, you will leverage a proven track record of inspiring, leading, and managing the full spectrum of revenue teams including sales, account management, business development, partnerships and channel development, customer success, solutions engineering, and sales operations. You are a customer and brand evangelist and methodical sales leader who focusses on growing and scaling a world-class revenue team. You consider the big picture and plan through the details to execute through others effectively. You are data-oriented, fact-based and create actionable insights strategically using the right tools, resources, and people to achieve exceptional revenue and customer focused results.
We’re a category maker, and you’ll develop a broad and deep understanding of the marketplace, our competitors and how to baseline and grow our market footprint to be the solution of choice. Inherently, you are a polished and relatable communicator, with innate ability to inspire teams to exceed goals and deliver results. Of course, you don’t work alone; as a values-based servant leader you will work with teams and leaders across our organization to ensure we knock it out of the park on our sales and revenue goals.
- Build, inspire, and manage all revenue focused teams including sales, account management, channel and partnerships, sales operations, and customer success, with a high-performance ethos.
- Contribute to and execute on the go to market strategy built upon market intelligence, competitive analysis, data and insights of the addressable market, including market segmentation and buying characteristics.
- Build state or provincial and regional specific sales strategies that build on the go to market plan.
- Create a collaborative and effectively run revenue team, that is cohesively focused on pipeline generation, sales, revenue, customer success and delivery, to exceed customer expectations and business goals.
- Collaborate with marketing, finance, product management, and operations to define business plans, models, pricing, budgets, goals, forecasting, performance models, and KPIs to exceed business goals.
- Act as a customer and product evangelist with key customers and stakeholders, governing bodies, and partners.
- Travel will be required, up to 30% of the time.
- Degree in business, marketing, or similar field, with an MBA is preferred.
- At least 10 years progressive experience and demonstrated success preferably as a Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) leading revenue teams, with a track record of growing revenue to $75M to $100M ARR.
- Experience in a global enterprise SaaS organization, with high focus on building revenue with government, government agencies or regulatory sectors.
- Demonstrated experience building, inspiring and managing a high performing team, covering all areas of the revenue generation including sales, account management, marketing, business development, partnerships and channel development, customer success, and sales operations.
- Exceptional strategic planning and modelling skills, and business acumen.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, relationship and customer service skills.
We’re proud to be ‘Great Place to Work’ certified in the U.S. and Canada. Nearly 90% of our employees have participated and nearly 9 out of 10 employees overall agreed that Thentia is a ‘great place to work’.
Thentia provides employees with a competitive base salary along with:
- Sales incentive / commission plan
- Full Health Insurance coverage (programs vary for each country)
- Flexible paid-time-off, including vacation and wellbeing days, and volunteer days
- Parental Leave
- Professional development & training, including Udemy Business
Thentia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are building products for a diverse world and are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard, which enables us to make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, provincial, or local laws in the regions we operate. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, or internships.
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Staffing Firms: Thentia does not accept unsolicited submissions. All firms must have valid agreements in place.