Jr. Analyst, Sales Operations & Commercial Planning - Leamington, ON
About Tilray Brands Inc.
Tilray Brands is a leading global cannabis-lifestyle and consumer packaged goods company with operations in Canada, the United States, Europe, Australia, and Latin America that is changing people's lives for the better – one person at a time – by inspiring and empowering the worldwide community to live their very best life by providing them with products that meet the needs of their mind, body, and soul and invoke a sense of wellbeing. Tilray’s mission is to be the trusted partner for its patients and consumers by providing them with a cultivated experience and health and wellbeing through high-quality, differentiated brands and innovative products. A pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, and distribution, Tilray’s unprecedented production platform supports over 20 brands in over 20 countries, including comprehensive cannabis offerings, hemp-based foods, and alcoholic beverages.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
The Jr. Analyst, Sales Operations & Commerical Planning will act as a liaison between internal cross functional (Marketing, Finance, Planning & Corp dev) teams and the external business partners. Leads the conversation with Cannabis control boards + key customers (retailers) with regards to all things Sales, inventory management, inventory flow plus promotional planning - i.e., leads the ‘Collaborative Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment’ conversations for Tilray-High Park Co. with Cannabis control boards and key customers (retailers).
The incumbent will play a key role to help drive Sales, Customer Management, Inventory Management, and Inventory Flow. This position will have key responsibilities to manage and plays a critical role in delivering on our revenue and productivity targets, delighting customers, and setting our broker partner up for success. Deep dive analytics and deriving insights and trends is a must for this role.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Weekly shipments and depletions reporting
- Weekly inventory reporting + snapshots – both Tier 1 + Tier 2 levels
- Weekly aging inventory reports
- Days/Supply/Inventory (DSI) reports for respective provinces
- Shipments and depletions analysis
- Share of market analysis
- Inventory + Inventory flow analysis
- DSI analysis
- Ad hoc analysis
- Aid with Innovation SKU forecasting
- ‘Finished Goods’ analysis and recommendations for respective provinces
- ‘Aged Inventory’ analysis and recommendations for respective provinces
- Tracks/validates ‘Programming Lifts’ and includes recommendations in ‘Commercial Arguments’ with key customers with regarding to inventory levels on-hand v. inventory levels needed to support our Trade Marketing calendar, etc.
- Based on ‘Reporting’ + ‘Analysis’, develops ‘Commercial Arguments’ for new orders grounded in Sales Data/Reports, Sales forecasts, customer inventory levels, customer allocations/Provincial allocations + ‘days supply inventory targets’ + customer ‘inventory turn targets’ – i.e. ‘Story Telling’ is a major element of this role
- Initiates/facilitates/lead inventory & selling conversations with customers
- Mines data and unearths insights leading to recommendations to grow shipments + depletions, improve product flow + eliminate/minimize write-offs
- Assists in customer Collaboration, Forecasting and Replenishment process with respective provinces
- Liaise new store/retailer set ups with Operations, Supply and Finance
- Liaise the ‘Return to Vendor’ process (RTV) Nationally with all liquor/cannabis control boards + customers
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- At least 2 years of experience in customer logistics, sales operations and/or supply + demand planning and/or buying
- A passion for sales and winning
- Commercially astute with strong negotiation skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- A collaborative and solutions-focused mindset
- A bachelor’s degree
Tilray Brands welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Please note that Tilray Brands does not authorize, engage, or sponsor any consultants, agencies or organizations that seek certain personal or financial information from you (e.g. passwords, login ids, credit card information). Tilray Brands does not charge any application, processing or onboarding fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. When replying to emails, please ensure the sender name and email address match exactly. Please also ensure the Reply-To address matches the sending address exactly. If you are concerned about the authenticity of an email, letter, or call purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Tilray Brands, please send an email inquiry to i n f o s e c @tilray.com