▶ Who we are
Imagine working in a place where continuous improvement and innovation is celebrated and rewarded; where fast-paced, high-impact teams come together to positively drive results for one of the largest & most iconic brands in the world.
As the only rapidly growing retailer, you may know us as your friendly neighborhood store. You probably know our familiar name, have seen our pervasive logo, and have tried our highly sought-after products, such as Slurpee® and Big Bite®. “Brain Freeze” is a 7-Eleven registered trademark for our 53-year old Slurpee® and with over 83,000 stores globally (more than any other retailer or food service provider), we sell over 14 million a month.
But there’s a lot more to our story and much more left to be written. We are transforming our business, ensuring we are customer obsessed and digitally enabled to seamlessly link our brick and mortar stores with digital products and services.
At 7-Eleven the entrepreneurial spirit is in our DNA and has been ever since our inception 90+ years ago. It’s what drove us to invent the convenience industry in 1927 by envisioning how a simple ice dock could provide household staples such as milk and eggs to better serve the needs of our customers.
Today we are redefining convenience and the customer experience in big ways...we are fundamentally changing our culture and we want talented, innovative, customer obsessed, and entrepreneurial people like you to come make history with us.
▶ How we lead
At 7-Eleven we are guided by our Leadership Principles.
- Be Customer Obsessed
- Be Courageous with Your Point of View
- Challenge the Status Quo
- Act Like an Entrepreneur
- Have an “It Can Be Done” Attitude
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Accountable
Each principle has a defined set of behaviors which help guide the 7-Eleven team to Serve Customers and Support Stores.
▶ About This Opportunity
7NOW is the ecommerce division of 7-Eleven, committed to revolutionizing convenience e-commerce and delivery across the United States. Our mission is to serve our community by connecting our ecommerce customers with restaurants, retailers, and grocers and supported by local gig-economy drivers.
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven leader to join our team as Head of Merchant Services, Sales & Account Management. This role we will be a combination of both sales and account management. You will be responsible for driving sales growth, managing strategic partnerships, and providing exceptional account management to our key clients. Your expertise will contribute to expanding our market presence and achieving our revenue goals.
- Align and integrate the Sales and Account Management organization's objectives with the firm's business strategy through strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Accountable for effective Sales and Account Management organization design, including sales job roles, channel design, and resource deployment.
- Lead and mentor the Sales and Account Management team, providing strategic guidance and fostering a culture of excellence.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume, market share, and key financial performance objectives.
- Develop and implement a robust CRM platform to measure Sales and Account Management team success, monitor contract renewals, and enhance customer engagement.
- Work with Product and Operations teams to define technology enhancements for better merchant partner service.
- Provide leadership to the Sales and Account Management organization's management team, promoting accountability, professional development, and high performance.
- Drive organizational change initiatives and remove obstacles hindering constructive change.
- A minimum of 15 years of sales management experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- In-depth understanding of sales and account management processes and team structures within the food delivery / tech industry.
- Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional initiatives and thrive in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to build collaborative relationships with senior leadership, manage competing priorities, and exceed expectations.
- Experience in designing and implementing sales compensation plans, managing territories, and establishing quotas.
- Exceptional ability to translate high-level sales strategies into actionable system and process requirements, ensuring successful local execution.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience, with a strong focus on team development and performance optimization.
- Proven track record of 8+ years in sales operations, marketing operations, business operations, or similar roles.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to Lead strategic account planning.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration,
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) or a relevant discipline is preferred.
- Professional certifications in sales, account management, or related fields, such as Certified Sales Professional (CSP), Certified Key Account Manager (CKAM), or Certified Sales Leader (CSL) is preferred.
- Knowledge of financial concepts and understanding of financial modeling and analysis.
- Proficiency in using CRM platforms such as HubSpot or Salesforce, including relevant certifications or training in these platforms.