Who We Are
The B2B Sales Enablement team develops and operationalizes the go-to-market strategy and operating model for Wayfair’s B2B business, Wayfair Professional. We help drive both long-term thinking about what customer experience will maximize profitable growth and shorter-term measures improving operational efficiency. We do this in partnership with a sales organization of over 500 agents delivering a nine-figure annual revenue target. Wayfair Professional helps hundreds of thousands of businesses to create the perfect space for their clients, guests and employees. We serve customers in the Office, Interior Design, Contractor, Property Management, Accommodations and other sectors, with a broad assortment across furniture, fixtures, and decor.What You’ll Do
As an Analyst on the Sales Operations team, you will be responsible for supporting the strategy and execution of Wayfair Professional’s Sales Compensation function. This role is accountable for deliverables and processes related to incentive strategy & design, sales target setting, plan configuration & maintenance via third-party tool, payroll audit & submission for disbursement, process improvements & automation, and performance reporting & analysis. Strong communication and collaboration are key in this role, as it requires cross-functional partnership with Sales, Finance, and Engineering teams among others.
What You’ll Need
- Support the design and execution of data-driven, scalable, and financially sound compensation plans aligned with business strategy
- Use data to support problem solving and quantify recommendations; activities include business cases for plan design changes, responding to inquiries from Sales, and assessing inconsistencies across reporting sources
- Manage the administration of Sales teams’ targets, including measurement of attainment
- Work with Product & Engineering teams on requirements and testing for process automation
- Help ensure effective configuration of compensation tools and thorough documentation
- Support monthly payroll calculations, audit and submission for disbursement
Assistance For Individuals With Disabilities
- 1-2 years of professional experience in sales operations, compensation or a related field
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, as well as excellent communication and a collaborative mindset
- Curiosity and eagerness to have an impact on the business, especially as it relates to sales strategy and team experience, customer experience, process improvement and automation
- Ability to thrive in an fast-paced, evolving organization while juggling several priorities
- Good business judgment and problem solving skills
- Experience with Excel, SQL, Looker and Salesforce (or similar tools)
- Bachelor’s degree
Wayfair is fully committed to providing equal opportunities for all individuals, including individuals with disabilities. As part of this commitment, Wayfair will make reasonable accommodations to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified individuals with disabilities, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on business operations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, please let us know by completing our Accomodations for Applicants form.Need Assistance?
For more information about applying for a career at Wayfair, visit our FAQ page here.About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We are interested in retaining your data for a period of 12 months to consider you for suitable positions within Wayfair. Your personal data is processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice (which can found here: https://www.wayfair.com/careers/privacy). If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com. If you would rather not have us retain your data please contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.