Education Horizons is Australia’s largest EdTech company, providing software for over 2200 schools and 3 million school users in more than 60 countries across Australia, UK, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and NZ. With offices in Melbourne, Perth and Sydney.
We are setting out on a journey to change the lives of children, their families and teachers by creating a first of its kind, end-to-end school experience and management platform.
Education Horizons is an amazing place to work. It’s a great size – big enough to have serious resources to invest, but small enough to not get lost in the crowd. We have truly flexible working
and are proud to have an inclusive, collaborative work environment.
At Education Horizons we believe team members should have freedom to choose where and when they work – within a focus on prioritising output and impact over rules and policies.
About this role
As the Revenue Operations Administration Manager, you’ll be responsible for provisioning the Revenue and Finance teams with the relevant systems, processes, workflows and supporting material related to Data Integrity, SaaS Subscription management, Commission Payments, & general Payment Gateway maintenance.
You will be required to interact heavily with the Revenue Operations and Accounts Receivable teams to determine what gaps in processes, data, resources, and systems exist, as well as the Revenue Leaders to ensure that strategies are aligned to key objectives, the IT team to implement CRM / System changes, and the Finance team to ensure sale-to-invoice efficiencies.
- Governing the Sales to Invoice Process (including creating and optimising relevant content and workflows)
- Working alongside the Finance, and Business Insights/Analysts teams to cleanse, maintain and preserve data integrity and facilitate effective reporting.
- Working cross-functionally to define and implement user-focused Salesforce CRM processes and workflows.
- Build and maintain customer/sales data integrity,including Salesforce being the source of truth for Revenue reporting.
- Governance of the group’s contracts process, including oversight of contract approvals & queries.
- Ownership of the commissions platform (CaptivateIQ) including auditing, reporting and the handover of final statements to payroll.
- Revenue Optimisation & Special Projects (e.g., Price increases, back invoicing).
- Maintenance and updates to our Payment Gateway solutions (Stripe & Fat Zebra).
- Conceptualising, implementing and automating workflows to resolve pain-points in the revenue process.
- Creating Salesforce CRM (and integrated systems) training and ‘how to’ materials.
- Overseeing the documentation of all internal Sales to Invoice related processes (Rules of Engagement).
- Managing the ongoing use of subscription management-related business systems (CPQ).
- Maintain CPQ / billing information, including updated price lists.
- Communicating process, system, and workflow changes to Revenue team members.
- Working within the Education Horizons Information Security Management System.
- To work safely and ensure the safety of others.
- To live and lead the Values.
The role of Revenue Operations Administration Manager requires a combination of technical skills, knowledge of revenue operations, and strong communication and coordination abilities.
The ideal candidate for this role would have a combination of revenue operations & finance experience, technical skills (Salesforce CRM, payment gateways), data management expertise, process improvement capabilities, and excellent communication skills to collaborate effectively across teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required to interact with various teams, including revenue operations, accounts receivable, finance, IT, and revenue leaders, to align strategies, gather requirements, and implement changes effectively.
- Strong business acumen, that in turn supports effective decision making.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required.
- Flexible, highly adaptable to change with intellectual curiosity.
- Ability to conduct presentations and facilitate group discussions.
- Ability to communicate complicated information in a clear, concise, and actionable manner; ability to communicate effectively with senior management.
- Experience creating strategic objectives, based on key data and business objectives, supported by strong conceptual and analytical thinking skills.
- Process Improvement and Automation: Ability to conceptualize, implement, and automate workflows to resolve pain-points in the revenue process and drive efficiency.
- A strong understanding of revenue operations processes and workflows is necessary to govern the sales to invoice process, optimize content and workflows, and implement revenue optimization projects.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree – Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Sound understanding and knowledge of CRM systems, preferably Salesforce. Proficiency in a CRM is essential for defining and implementing user-focused processes and workflows, creating, and updating training materials, and communicating changes to the revenue team.
- Experience in a finance, Rev Ops or Accounts Receivable based background
- Experience working in a fast-changing environment that requires resourcefulness and results-oriented decision making.
- Demonstrated ability to work alongside revenue leadership as well as manage allocated projects and programs involving cross-departmental contributors and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of CPQ (Configure Price Quote) systems and experience in managing subscription-related business systems.
- Experience of sales to invoicing to reporting best practices.
- Experience in overseeing the contracts process, including approvals and handling queries related to contracts.
- Experience in creating documentation for processes and system usage.
A bit more about Education Horizons
At Education Horizons we value output and impact over rules and policies. This means empowering our team members to choose where and when they work with the aim of benefiting our customers, the tasks you are working on, your team and for you! This also means recruiting the right person for the role. We will consider all qualified applicants regardless of their background, experience, identity or need for flexibility. If you are interested in this role but it might need some flexibility just let us know.
Education Horizons retains the right to remove this advertisement prior to any stated closing date.