Cox Automotive is at the forefront of a changing industry - the automotive industry. As we develop new software and solutions that lead the charge, our sales teams bring those innovative solutions to their clients to help solve some of their biggest challenges and our Sales Business Office team members are the MVPs of support to our BEST-IN-CLASS
Sales Organization. If it's your objective to support one of the TOP TIER sales organizations in the automotive industry, that is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns vehicles, then Cox Automotive is your destination .
What You'll Do:
As the Sales Strategy Analyst you'll be responsible for supporting our Sales Strategy team with strong problem-solving skills and analytic ability. You will work as part of the Sales Strategy and Enablement team to help the team address key challenges and concerns. Your responsibilities will include analyzing data to provide valuable feedback and actionable insights to guide our sales team to actualize their goals. This role should enhance sales productivity by identifying opportunities to streamline processes that impact sales. You will report directly to the Manager, Sales Strategy.
The successful candidate will:
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Be motivated to contribute to our most challenging work.
- Be highly analytical with a proven ability to turn data into compelling insight.
- Possess a strong understanding of sales process, sales metrics.
- Be a self-starter - work independently with minimal direction or oversight.
- Excel in a fast-pace, high-pressure environment where speed and quality are paramount.
What's in It for You?
- Ability to conduct detailed and creative analysis and clearly communicate results through written and verbal channels.
- Identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency and provide actional insights to guide the sales teams.
- Partner cross-functionally with sales enablement, performance, training and optimization teams to contribute to developing go-to-market strategies
- Identify, communicate, and manage risks that may interfere with project execution or success.
- Obtain and maintain a working knowledge of Sales applications, clients, and business groups across multiple functional areas.
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail to drive project management and execution.
As a dynamite Sales Operations Analyst, you deserve success in your life as well, and at Cox, we define "success" as being a part of a company that gives you lots of opportunities and options.
Here's what we're looking for:
- First, we've created an exceptional salary package, plus additional annual bonus target incentive. We are an inclusive, sales-friendly environment where different perspectives are valued and celebrated.
- We offer a work/life balance that allows you to enjoy flexibility, family, and friends.
- Cox gives you generous paid time-off, provides access to a lifestyle coach, comprehensive and affordable healthcare, ongoing wellness programs, adoption assistance, pet insurance, retirement planning, 401K with generous company matching contributions, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, career development and mentoring, Cox University with thousands of free online courses, parental benefits, employee resources and more!
Bachelor's degree in a related discipline and 2 years' experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a master's degree and up to 2 years' experience; or 6 years' experience in a related field
About Cox Automotive
- 3+ years of business experience in relevant functional areas (i.e. Sales Strategy, Sales Enablement)
- 5+ years of experience in automotive industry preferred.
- Advanced Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Word; Tableau preferred
- Excellent quantitative analytical skills, creativity in problem solving, and a keen business sense.
- Proactive with ability to successfully deliver end-to-end projects, working through the many obstacles along the way
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong partnerships.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Clear and effective written, verbal and listening skills.
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What's more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses - which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications - is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page .
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.