Twelve-time Webby award-winning Freelancer.com is the world’s largest freelancing and crowdsourcing marketplace by total number of users and projects posted with more than 65 million users who have posted 22 million jobs. We work with everyone from consumers to NASA in over 2,000 areas as diverse as website development, marketing, copywriting, astrophysics, aerospace engineering and manufacturing.
Freelancer Limited Group, an umbrella that includes Freelancer, Freelancer Enterprise, and Escrow.com, is on the lookout for a highly skilled Sales Operations Specialist. Based in our Sydney office, this role demands managing intricate operational aspects across our group of companies, leading an Account Development Representatives (ADR) team, and actively engaging in global enterprise client meetings and negotiations.
- Oversee sales operations across our companies, inspiring the sales teams to achieve improved performance and superior results.
- Administer the sales toolchain, encompassing CRM systems, ensuring data accuracy for potent tracking and analysis.
- Use Outreach.io or similar sales engagement platforms to assist the ADR team in creating and implementing effective sales cadences.
- Apply AI and automation technologies innovatively to improve our lead generation process.
- Participate in developing and implementing sales strategies and targets across all our companies.
- Compile and interpret comprehensive reports on sales performance, forecasting, pipeline, and balanced scorecard results, using these insights to push for improvements and higher scores in the sales team's performance.
- Facilitate the review and approval of contracts, including Master Services Agreements and Scope of Work, ensuring they comply with company policies and client requirements across all entities.
- Engage actively in enterprise client meetings and negotiations, demonstrating outstanding communication and relationship-building skills, and the ability to manage complex sales cycles with senior client stakeholders.
- Collaborate effectively with diverse departments such as marketing, finance, customer service, and HR across our companies to ensure alignment, enhance sales efforts, and be involved in the development of marketing and sales materials.
- Actively contribute to sales strategy discussions during sales meetings.
- Supervise the training and onboarding of new members of the Sales team across all our companies.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a similar field. Degrees in Business, Sales, or Marketing are also acceptable.
- Substantial experience in sales operations or a similar role, ideally within the tech industry.
- Proficiency in sales engagement platforms such as Outreach.io and CRMs such as SalesForce.
- Technological prowess sufficient to drive the use of AI and automation for sales and lead generation.
- Experience in contract management, with a comprehensive understanding of Master Services Agreements and Scope of Work. Familiarity with contract law is a significant advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, capable of interpreting data to guide sales strategy and decision-making.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to foster productive relationships across departments and manage complex sales cycles with senior client stakeholders.
- A proactive, problem-solving attitude with meticulous attention to detail.
- The capacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment, adeptly managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- A meritocratic culture with the ability to take ownership and fast track your career.
- Weekly Town Halls with the all important Q&A session with the CEO (you really can ask him anything)!
- Friday lunches - We finish each week with a catered lunch. Every Friday we offer a different cuisine from local restaurants.
- Fully stocked kitchens + yes we do have beer taps (and a bar with a killer view!)
- Hack-a-thons - Get hacking and programming in this quarterly company-wide where teams create solutions to existing problems and win prizes. The 2-day event is filled with games, events, shows, food and more.
- Fun events (we once built a soccer stadium in the office with two tonnes of turf).
- Located at Grosvenor Place - Home of Freelancer HQ, this iconic building and location with harbour views with weekly and complimentary classes, activities, events, promotions, competitions and deals.
Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better:
- Change lives every day – Everything we do as part of our jobs contribute to improving the lives of our users on a global scale. Our mission is to provide one billion jobs. Not many companies actually make a difference like Freelancer does in providing opportunity and income to people all around the world.
- Fast-track your career - We boast a meritocratic culture, renowned for hiring into senior roles from within and producing many business and product leaders in the technology industry.