The PEOPLEASE Group (TPG) is a leading Professional Employer Organization (PEO) serving 70,000 employees. TPG’s industry focus and strategic growth plan have positioned us to be the leading provider of PEO services in the United States serving the blue and gray collar markets.
As a Director of Sales Operations at The PEOPLEASE Group (TPG), you will report to the VP of Sales & Marketing, providing broad operational support to the sales organization in areas such as standardizing internal sales processes, sales reporting and analytics, forecasting, territory/quota planning and preparing monthly ELT and quarterly board presentations. You will also collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the entire organization to drive and implement sales initiatives and to enable the sales teams to sell more efficiently and effectively. You will work with the Executive Leadership Team (ELT), sales leadership, cross-functional teams, and subject matter experts to define and execute against organizational sales goals and strategy.
Candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to function as independently in a remote employee in a distributed work team and have excellent communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support sales success through management of company CRM (Client Space).
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment through implementation of a comprehensive sales performance board.
- Support development and creation of monthly content for executive presentations and quarterly board reporting.
- Document and develop Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource materials.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing departments to refine lead qualification process and provide analysis of campaign performance, including ROI.
- Assist with the training and on-boarding of new hires as well as the ongoing training and development of the overall sales team.
- Continually look for new technologies and partnerships that increase efficiency, effectiveness, and performance.
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting around Key Performance Indicators.
- Partner with Sales Leaders to create and maintain accurate sales forecasting models.
- Prepare and support Quarterly Business Review (QBR) presentations for and with internal stakeholders.
- Build and standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review.
- Support on-going analysis of sales team’s performance and effectiveness of key plays and initiatives.
- Report on process adherence throughout the sales organization.
- Support sales incentive programs by updating performance, reporting and communication to participants.
- Boost sales productivity by refining customer segmentation, simplifying the sales process and identifying pain points at every stage of the sales funnel.
- Form strong relationships and maintain regular contact with Sales Managers, Sales Representatives and Sales Leaders.
- Collaborate with Finance, HR, CSM and Sales to implement sales initiatives and achieve sales objectives.
- Assist with annual sales compensation, quota planning and modeling.
- Use data and analytics to support territory planning, identification of key markets and verticals.
- Support the creation and implementation of Rules of Engagement (ROE) policies across sales organizations.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- 3 years + of experience in sales operations with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards.
- Prior experience as a quota carrying sales professional is desired.
- Previous experience using Client Space CRM desired.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure measurement, execution, and impact.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 360 Products: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical skills using data to support fact-based recommendations and decisions.
- High level of organizational ability Team player with a strong work ethic.
- Effective, professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates considerable tact, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment with ability to build and maintain effective interpersonal relationships.
- Must be able to travel as needed.
- Must be able to work remotely and function independently.
- Bilingual - Spanish/English – a plus, but not required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. This position will be working primarily indoors and some of the time in an outdoor environment. From this movement, the employee will encounter varying temperatures. The normal auto and air travel hazards will apply.