Here at HEYDUDE
, we are a team of Go-To's who work together to embrace and embody our brand values in everything we do. We dare boldly, putting progress over perfection to bring our consumers and fans the most comfortable shoes on the planet. We aim to be steadfast and engage genuinely with our consumers and each other. We keep it simple, welcome all, and strive to have a “Hey Day!” In February of 2022, Crocs, Inc. acquired HEYDUDE. This acquisition not only adds an outstanding brand to the Crocs portfolio, but provides a wealth of opportunities for teamwork, career growth, and standard process sharing across the two brands. We’ve experienced incredible growth in the past few years, and we need to build our teams with the most creative, passionate footwear enthusiasts in the world. That’s where you come in!
Interested in being our next Go-To? Check this out!
The Sales Operations Team is responsible for providing the highest level of service to sales management, sales representatives, wholesale accounts, and partners to achieve company sales goals. The Sr. Manager, Sales Operations
, you will be responsible for advising sales systems strategies, policies, and procedures for the Americas region, implementing with quality. This role will lead horizontal projects and provide reliable support of strategic sales topics to ensure an impactful seasonal delivery, contribute to a successful sales process, and drive end-to-end operational excellence.
What You’ll Do
- Team building and development – help influence and lead a forward-thinking team with a focus on establishing team dynamics.
- Build collaborative relationships within the team, across departments, functions and with business partners as appropriate
- Set personal & business objectives, targets, guidelines and regularly evaluate performance.
- Engage and collaborate with key partners to move to proactive seasonal planning, working towards improved effectiveness and efficiency
- Ensure accurate administration, documentation, and financial reconciliation of the customer base
- Facilitate and support horizontal and cross-functional initiatives in close collaboration with internal and external key functional partners
- Coordinate the product delivery process, in collaboration with Operations and Finance, so that our customer commitments are achieved – OTIF
- Be a strategic contributor as part of the sales project organization
- Establish efficient program and project management standards, tools, and processes.
- Develop dashboards and metrics as needed to summarize program status and drive data informed decision making
- Drive regular sales team communication and oversight on commercial policies (Pricing program strategy, Dealer locator strategy, Customer discount oversight, MAP policy framework and execution, ATP policy, Contract governance, Customer master data oversight)
- Lead and communicate most important process, reporting, and sales tools: Seasonal Allocation planning and Facilitate seasonal Sales GTM Process
- Be responsible for the management of sales order process – sales order analysis, key seasonal projects and initiatives
- To observe both global and local policies and procedures in all dealings
- Lead ongoing governance of identified tasks and work towards partner compliance
- Provide requirements to the business for sales systems, tools, reports
- Align weekly with the logistics team as it relates to launch programming, order fulfillment, on time delivery and supply chain challenges.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned from time to time
What You Bring To The Table
- Deep experience supporting cross-functional, matrixed and/or global teams
- Strong relationship-building skills and experience working closely with leadership and cross-functional partners
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to challenge the status quo
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in a dynamic, matrixed environment
- Comfortable pitching to senior leaders and know how to bring others on the journey with you, with inspiration, clear communications and deep listening skills.
- Preferably in consumer goods industry or retail business
- Minimum two (2) years of management or leadership experience
- University degree in Business Administration or Finance/Accounting
- Software/IT: Salesforec.com (preferred)
- Outlook - Advance, Word - Advance, Excel - Advance, Powerpoint - Advance, Outlook - Advance, SAP SD – Advance
- Language: English - Advance, Local Language - Proficient
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Sr. Manager, Sales Operations
Job Level: M3
Career Level: CL7
Salary Range: $140,000 - $155,000
Workplace Persona: Connector (hybrid work schedule; in office 40-80%)
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long-term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.