Overall Purpose of the Job
Provides sales and administrative support for the MedAire Sales Department. Provides high level customer service to Visitors and Callers to corporate headquarters. Supports other departments administratively as needed.
- Responsible for effective functioning of the key processes of the Sales Department
- A primary point of contact for Salesforce automation operation and training
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports for both clients, the sales department and management team
- Create reports to support new business and up-sell sales campaigns/opportunities
- Responsible for completing a thorough onboarding process for all new and renewing clients
- Coordinate Accounts Receivables management with Sales and Finance Teams
- Assist/manage the training/education billing-invoicing functions
- Perform document management functions in compliance with ISO process
- Monitor and revise processes, policies, procedures & work instructions as needed
- Assist in updating the Sales Business Continuity Plan
- Prepare and maintain various records, documents, files and reports for the Sales Department
- Facilitate contract routing
- Assist in the preparation and shipping of client membership kits
- Assist with event coordination and special events related to sales/marketing functions
- Maintain all client information which may be encountered either directly or indirectly while in the performance of the job in strict confidence in accordance with HIPAA and/or any other pertinent confidentiality regulations.
- Answer incoming calls to switchboard and directs calls appropriately.
- Greets visitors to MedAire corporate headquarters.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to read and write effectively for both internal and external communications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer focus with a desire to serve internal and external customers
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Understanding of process improvement with the ability to implement change
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple high priority tasks
- Customer Orientation.
- Results Orientation.
- Persuading and influencing.
- Planning and organizing.
- Leadership and Commitment to excel.
- Resilient, resourceful, optimistic, and energetic.
- Strong sense of accountability and ability to work under pressure.
- MS Office applications: Word, PowerPoint, Heavy Excel
- CRM (Salesforce) / ERP (SalesPad / Great Plains) experience preferred
Required Work Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in successful administrative positions
- At least 1 year in a sales operations role or competent in the use of sales automation systems
- At least 1 year in a sales role (inside or outside)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- English proficiency.
- Spanish proficiency (Desired)
Travel / Rotation Requirements
International SOS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person