The Sales Operations Coordinator is a self-sufficient, detail-oriented, team player who will contribute to the overall success and efficiency of the Sales group. This role will support all technical projects and platforms for the team.
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain systems to ensure all data is relevant and up to date. This includes the Hubspot CRM, Airtable, and Filemaker platforms.
- Support fulfillment and publishing of client brand pages and special event listings in our schedule.
- Coordinate workflows and communication for lead retrieval clients.
- Act as the primary point of contact for client technical support and troubleshooting for sales platforms and products.
- Draft content and report on the success of account-based marketing initiatives.
- Support the creation of client-facing and sales enablement documents.
- Work with the team to coordinate the client help desk on site, ensuring it is staffed and has all appropriate customer-support materials during the event.
- Post-event, work with the team to gather data for all client recap reports.
Qualifications & Skills
- Proficiency in Hubspot CRM, Airtable, and Filemaker
- Be familiar with SXSW and our mission to help creative people achieve their goals.
- Be highly organized and solution driven.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be comfortable working individually or with a team.
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Frequently required to sit and/or stand for long periods of time, with or without accommodation. Manual dexterity is required for keyboard, computer and office equipment use. This position may require you to stay upwards of 10 consecutive days away from home during the event.
Work Location & Schedule
Position is located in Austin, Texas. Core business office hours are Mon-Fri, 10am 6pm. Must be available to work additional hours from January March to include evenings and weekends. SXSW has a hybrid office policy and staff will be expected to be in the office two to three days each week.