Job Title: Sales Operations Coordinator
Location: Miami, Florida
Reports To: Manager, Partner Services
About Neo Insurance Solutions:
Founded in 2018, Neo Insurance Solutions is a rapidly growing innovator in the individual healthcare, third-party administration, and Medicare distribution.
Through our technology platform, Neo offers independent insurance agents the ability to access dozens of best-in-class healthcare products with a focus on developing individualized offerings to meet consumer across the under and over 65 markets.
Neo Insurance Solutions is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Sales Operations Coordinator to join our Partner Services team. The Sales Operations Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and executing sales operations activities to ensure the smooth functioning of our Partner Services department. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Coordinate sales operations activities to ensure the smooth functioning of our Partner Services department
- Educate potential sales agencies and agents about the onboarding process, drive contracting, licensing, and appointment of sales agencies and agents, and provide onboarding information and training to sales agencies and agents
- Provide live sales support by answering telephone or email inquiries from the agencies and agents
- Generate reporting and scorecards and KPI's to track sales performance metrics
- Provide general administrative support, including status tracking and document filing to the Partner Services team
- Assist in drafting agency communications and developing agency trainings, infographics, and PowerPoint presentations
- Assist the Manager, Partner Services in agency marketing and programming
- Be highly technology-savvy, efficient, and organized.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in a sales operations or sales support role; insurance experience is desirable
- Entry-level candidates will also be considered
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Salesforce, and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy and quality
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly technology-savvy, efficient, and organized.
We offer competitive compensation packages, including health and dental insurance, commuter benefits, Apple technology, and a flexible 3/2 work schedule. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a dynamic and fast-growing industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting role.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and interest in this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Miami, FL 33131: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Miami, FL 33131