At Deckers Brands, Together, Every Step is a promise kept that every employee can bring their authentic self, is valued and supported, as a whole person, at work and beyond. Together, Every Step is how we continue to deliver exceptional business results, experience an amazing place to work, and have a positive impact on the communities and world around us.Job Title:
Sales Operations Coordinator, HOKAReports to:
Sales Operations Manager - HOKALocation:
Goleta, CA (Remote)The Role
Under general supervision, provides support to sales operations functions for the HOKA brand. Responsibilities include assisting all Domestic Sales Reps for Footwear, Apparel, Accessories, providing all assets, including systems and collateral, for the sales team to be successful.Sales Operations Mission Statement
Proactively support the sales team with strategic direction, insightful data, innovative tools, and efficient processes; while providing forward looking solutions and intentionally fostering strong relationships in collaboration across the organization, to achieve Deckers Brands financial objectives.Your Impact
The Sales Operations Coordinator will work closely with internal and external teams including US Wholesale Sales, Wholesale Accounts, Sales Planning, US Merchandising, PLMs, Product Development, Marketing, MDM, and IT to ensure effective and consistent communication flow between departments, accurate and timely seasonal setup, and effective Sales Ops support.
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
Who You Are
- 1. Ensure all systems (internal or external) and collateral are created and accurately set up for every season launch.
- 2. Support the Sales Leadership team, Account Executive/Sr. Account Executives for a specific channel of distribution/access point. Any and all questions filter through this role for systems collateral and systems.
- 3. Working closely with sales operations management, Marketplace Management will be an important aspect of this role for the channel of distribution/access point they support.
- 4. Ensure all account information (example- discounts) is accurate and consistently updated when necessary.
We’d love to hear from people with
- You have a Customer Service focused attitude.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have exceptional problem-solving abilities.
- You have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- You have exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
What We'll Give You –
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1+ years similar experience (sales operations, customer service, etc.) and/or experience in a support position within a wholesale environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications – Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Ability to effectively prepare and present information and respond to questions from management, sales force, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to work effectively in complex global organizations, satisfying the needs of diverse constituents, and often working under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Financial Planning and wellbeing - No matter what financial goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and invest in the future.
- Time away from work - Sometimes we need time away to be with family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans support our employees’ needs to get out, get healthy and come back stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness - There’s nothing basic about our comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
$28 - $32 hourly
The salary range posted reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for this role in our Goleta, CA location. Individual pay will be determined by location and additional factors, including job related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary for your preferred location during the hiring process.Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.