The Fulfillment and Sales Support Associate is responsible for managing all orders/contracts and ensuring orders are successfully completed in a timely and efficient manner, while supporting sales account representatives as needed.
Primary responsibilities include proper order creation and completion while successfully managing orders to closure within an efficient timeframe. Fulfillment and Sales Support Associates will develop key relationships that address all customer service needs and fulfills those needs in an effective manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversees and maintains quality control to ensure proper order completion.
- Receives, verifies contract terms, and processes purchase orders/contracts from customers.
- Initiates purchase requisitions with OEM Technology Partners.
- Respond to RFI/MRR opportunities.
- Maintain customer and partner information.
- Reviews sales and purchase order reports while paying strict attention to detail.
- Confers with Sales Operations & Services to expedite specific shipments and trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Receives and manages tracking information while ensuring successful delivery of shipments.
- Focuses on the resolution of all order related issues.
- Work with a small group to ensure items are retrieved, organized, and shipped in a timely manner.
- Arranging incoming deliveries in designated storage areas.
· May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 50 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
- Communicates order completion to the customer and internal teams to ensure a successful billing event.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Due to the nature of this position and the information that employees will be required to access, U.S. Citizenship is required.
- A high school diploma or GED certificate.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High personal and professional integrity.
- Proven work experience in an order fulfillment or customer service role.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience creating quotes, creating purchase orders, exporting PO’s to ERP system, and resolving any company/contact issues in Contraqer.
- Knowledge of the industry, competitors, and marketplace to successfully provide sales support
- Experience updating orders accordingly in NASA’s SEWP Contract Holders Only site.
- Knowledge of the required order process as it pertains to the NASA SEWP V contract.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently engage customers and OEM partners, as needed.
- Self-motivated with the drive to focus on customer service needs and provide resolutions.
- Knowledge of industry standard order management and monitoring tools.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze contracts and internal documents to ensure all contract terms are successfully met.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Director of Sales Operations.
Able to complete a Background Investigation if required.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Greenbrier Government Solutions Inc. offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Greenbrier Government Solutions Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Do you live in a HUB Zone (https://maps.certify.sba.gov/hubzone/map)?
- Are you active member of the US armed forces or a veteran?
Work Location: Remote