The role seeks to create a central contact for Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Finance to streamline go to market processes and decision making. The candidate will provide process recommendations, implement a tech stack and provide analytical support for decision making. The role will work closely with all organizational units, to support existing processes and build new processes for Customer Success, Sales, Marketing and Finance.
- Evaluate processes, programs and systems to facilitate revenue growth.
- Identify and make critical process recommendations for effective decision making.
- Support Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and Finance with key business metrics, forecasting and analyses.
- Provide regular reporting and recommendations for the various business units.
- Oversee the administration of the company’s CRM (Salesforce®) as the central source of truth to include training and support of users.
- Ensure good data hygiene.
- Collaborate with the various business units on the design and implementation of new initiatives to ensure they fit into the core business processes.
- Work with management to recommend, build and implement new processes to facilitate the distribution and analysis of data within the business.
- Manage the SharePoint site for the revenue generating teams, ensuring the content is current, accurate and easily accessible.
- 2+ years’ experience in a revenue operations role.
- 2+ years’ Salesforce® administration experience, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Experience integrating Hubspot® and other technologies with Salesforce®.
- Strong skills using all components of MS Office®.
- Understanding of a SaaS businesses with multiple products and a broad set of organizational requirements.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Capable or illustrating some examples of successes in streamlining processes in a prior role.
- Strong ability to understand business needs and build analyses and reporting to help solve the needs.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and engage with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to function independently with a high level of accuracy.
Physical Demands - Sedentary
Appriss Retail offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage. We offer an immediate vesting 401(k) plan with employer matching, unlimited paid time off for salaried employees, and well-being support including gym reimbursements, a subscription to Calm – Meditation and Sleep app, and paid leave for new parents and family care. As a hybrid global community, we also offer a remote work-first environment empowering our people to work wherever suits their lifestyle.