A career with us is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to connect and care for our patients, providers, communities and each other. We attract extraordinary people who have a strong desire to live our mission - to better the lives of those battling cancer and rare diseases. Compassion is more important than numbers. We value teamwork, respect, integrity, and passion.
We succeed when you do, and our company and management team work hard to foster an environment that provides you with opportunities for both professional and personal growth.
Onco360 offers a wide variety of benefits including:
- Medical; Dental; Vision
- 401k with a match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid benefits – life insurance; and short and long-term disability
Sales Operations Manager Summary:
Provide leadership and direction to the sales team through the management of the sales processes by utilizing the CRM tool and managing day to day flow of the sales operations team.
Sales Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintain support for the physician sales team daily
- Responsible for development and maintenance of the CRM tool company wide
- Sales reporting and analysis for the Sales/340B Sales Team utilizing finance driven data along with CRM data
- Implement and train new users in the CRM tool
- Analyzes territory trends such as customer type, customer calls, GPO contracts, and sales results in order to maximize sales force effectiveness
- Work through the development of KPI’s for the sales team
- Help with the design and tactical planning of the National Sales Meeting and any other sales workshop
- Execute sales training for all new hires
- Provide oversight for the sales operations team including managing day to day workflow and all project management
- Responsible for the strategic planning and oversight of all territory reviews
- Provide support to the Sr. Director of Sales Operations and Marketing as needed
- Performs other tasks as assigned.