Sales Operations Manager
STO is seeking to hire a Dynamic Sales Operations leader to work out of its Toledo, Ohio office located on Sylvania Ave. Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Sales Operations Manager will be part of our operations strategy team and will develop and implement new sales processes in support of our sales department professionals, equipping them with the tools to create, develop, and transform client relationships. This position works across several teams to manage sales operators, providing them with the resources and tools necessary to support our overall business objectives and ensure our reputation as the best and most accessible partner in the industry. This is a senior-level position, and our ideal candidate will have professional experience in sales and operations roles, particularly with an emphasis on leading teams and fostering collective success.
Sales Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Researches and analyzes data to create sales forecasts.
- Collaborates with other departments and leadership team to identify and understand business goals.
- Trains all new Sales Representatives
- Identifies customers and sales opportunities by analyzing sales data and consumer trends.
- Qualifies leads and maintains Customer Management software.
- Tracks and measures sales team progress toward pre-established goals using sales metrics.
- Creates and manages automation tools to increase sales efficiency.
- Manages and coordinates with Marketing team for promotions and campaigns.
- Manage CRM tools to maximize customer relationships.
- Oversees the Customer Service and Inside Sales departments.
- Leads, mentors, and coaches all team members assigned to you.
Sales Operations Manager Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or a relevant field
- 5-8 years of experience in sales and operations, including at least 3 years in a supervisory or leadership role
- Thorough understanding of customer and vendor management platforms
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to create and implement sales plans
- Ability to analyze sales data
- Presentation and analytical skills
- Management and leadership skills
- Aptitude for mentoring and coaching sales reps
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toledo, OH 43613: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person