DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
OpenClassrooms is a mission-driven company that makes education accessible to all. Our goal is to become the leading apprenticeship and reskilling provider, all over the world.
We are already the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, expanding in the US and Asia.
Every month, we offer fully-accredited online diplomas to 12,000 students and free courses to more than 300K students
We are very proud to be a B Corp company (combining a for-profit activity with general social impact), we’re recognized as one of the best workplaces in France by Great Place to Work. We’ve received multiple other awards (Next 40/120, Entrepreneur of The Year by EY, etc.), but what really matters to us is that in 2021, more than 14,000 individuals attributed a positive move in their careers to OpenClassrooms.
We raised a total of 150 million dollars since inception with world-class investors like General Atlantic, Salesforce Ventures, GSV, or Chan Zuckerberg Initiative. This will help us invest in our product, continue our growth.
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for the Sales performance analysis and improvement, by supporting Leadership with data-driven recommendations and providing solutions to optimize sales productivity. This role will work closely with the Sales & Marketing Leadership (VP, Directors, and Managers).
Your responsibilities cover Sales across our different business units (B2B, Students, and Public) and markets (France, US, and UK).
Sales Performance Analysis & Improvement
- Setting targets, forecasting, and budgeting
- Monitoring the sales funnel and the progress of deals towards closing
- Analyzing and evaluating Key Performance Indicators in collaboration with Sales Leadership and implementing action plans to improve against the KPIs
- Optimizing the lead funnel, from lead gen to qualification process
- Developing and executing regional and global initiatives (processes, tools, dashboards, etc.) with the aim of increasing the sales teams' performance
Sales Processes & Admin
- Contributing to the design, execution, and monitoring of projects related to sales productivity or cross-team improvements (launching a new product, introducing a new tool in our sales stack, etc.)
- Supporting our sales force in the use, adoption, and improvement of existing tools (Salesforce, LinkedIn, Aircall, Clari, etc.)
- Responsible for ensuring data quality associated with deals, bookings, and accounts in Salesforce
- Responsible for the sales validation process before bookings are accounted for by the Finance department
- Establishing sales governance structures and ensuring compliance with local regulations and internal processes (Deal Shaping)
Sales Coverage Strategy
- Leading the Territory Design exercise (from strategy to execution in Salesforce)
- Defining yearly and quarterly Sales quotas and main KPIs
- Sizing the sales teams based on productivity levels, market potential, and sales objectives
- Defining the compensation plan strategy on a yearly basis, aligned with the targets and in collaboration with Sales Leadership, HR, and Finance
- Executing on a monthly/quarterly/yearly basis compensation to provide bonuses in an accurate and timely manner
- Managing our Compensation Management Tool and relationship with our provider (Amalia)
- Writing the Sales goal letters and coordinating the cadence with HR
- Managing SPIFF: short-term, incentive-based initiatives to drive specific sales targets
Pricing & Policies
- Providing sales prices for new product launches, new markets, or custom prices when applicable
- Maintaining our pricing catalogs (internal and customer-facing) and systems up to date (Salesforce, CPF)
- Global sales policy management: annual update of our Terms and Conditions, and our discount policy, in collaboration with Legal and internal stakeholders.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proficiency in CRM software and data analysis tools (previous experience with Salesforce is a solid plus)
- Understanding of sales funnel
- Strategic mindset and capacity for execution
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize
- Analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the hierarchy
- Fluent English (French a plus)
- 5 years of experience
This position reports to the VP of Sales & Marketing Operations.
- The journey will start with a phone interview with the Talent Acquisition Manager for the position (30 minutes)
- Then a visio meeting with the Hiring Manager (1 hour)
- A Business Case (to do at home)
- Then you will meet other teams members within the department
- You will be asked to provide us with professional references, including contact details
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
Feel free to check our online course,e How do we work at OpenClassroom,s to get the gist of who we are.
👉 OpenClassrooms is a company of equal opportunities where you can find colleagues with diverse backgrounds, ages, gender, social origins, beliefs, health situation,n or disability. You come as you are!
👉 OpenClassrooms is a Remote-first company. We trust our employees and give them the flexibility to choose if they want to work remotely or come to the office/coworking space (when available). Our US office is currently located in New York, but we are also hiring in Illinois, Georgia, Utah, Wisconsin, the District of Columbia, and North Carolina, as well as other states.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, taking up challenges, meeting awesome people every week, and changing the world a little bit every day!
OpenClassrooms is a mission-driven company with the ambition to make education accessible to everyone, everywhere.