Become part of RIDE´s mission
Financial freedom, for more people, earlier in life. We developed RIDE to make institutional tools and strategies accessible - because wealth should not be a privilege. Legally compliant. Understandable. Cost-effective. Net return-focused.
If you're excited to be part of a winning team, RIDE Capital is a great place for you to make an impact!
As Sales Operations Manager (m/w/d) you will be responsible for optimizing the success of RIDE´s sales team by managing sales goals, projections, and processes.
About The Role - Your Contribution
- Creating and implementing sales processes
- Planning and strategizing sales goals together with sales team
- Tracking long term sales data
- Implementing new technologies as needed to support marketing and sales teams
- Follow ethical practices with consumer and customer data
- Assist marketing teams in determining customer outreach methods
- Monitor and assist with customer retention
- Researching and analyzing data to create sales forecasts
- Identifying customers and sales opportunities by analyzing sales data and consumer trends
- Creating and managing automation tools to increase sales process efficiency
Skillset, Experiences And Mindset We Are Looking For
- 2- 3 years experience in similar role in dynamic environment (Bonus point: experience in scale-ups and/or FinTech)
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills to identify opportunities for sales process improvements and develop and implement new strategies
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset
- Bias for action and get things done attitude
- Familiarity with databases and sales software
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (you are an Excel Guru!)
- Strong communication skills - you know how to communicate effectively with different stakeholders
- Financial skills and business acumen to understand sales profitability and opportunities
- Technology skills to utilize CRM and database software tools in daily tasks
- Research and reporting skills to analyze sales data and consumer trends to create sales forecasts
How We Work
An active and vibrant office culture is important to our employees at RIDE. To promote social interaction and efficient communication, we strive to offer all employees an ideal workplace outside their own four walls. In this regard, our unique office overlooking the Spree River is the hub of joint collaboration, creative exchange and social events.
What We Offer
- Modern office in Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg on top of the club Watergate, with roof terrace and view of the river Spree
- Free lunch freshly cooked by our private chef and of course fresh fruit, cereals and beverages
- A fitness studio and yoga session every Thursday
- Competitive compensation
- Home office option
- MacBook Pro 16" and external 34" inch monitors in the office
- Individual development and training opportunities, incl. bi-yearly 360° feedback
- Internal Academy - by employees for employees. We cover topics such as cryptocurrencies, real estate investing, stock and derivatives trading
- Highly motivated colleagues & innovative work environment
- Regular team, FinTech and community events for networking
We hope we sparked your interest, and we are looking forward to hearing from you!
As an equal opportunity employer, we at RIDE are committed to a diverse, inclusive and healthy work environment. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of ethnicity, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
RIDE is a FinTech based in Berlin. Through our “low-tax investing” approach, we want to enable customers to build up more wealth faster, so that they can fulfill their dreams before they retire.
Our platform offers digital wealth structuring: We are building the private bank for your pocket, without the high financial entry barriers that private banking usually entails. After all, professional wealth structuring, institutional tools and investment strategies should not be exclusively accessible to the super-rich.
We focus on real returns: RIDE supports its clients in the tax optimisation of their investments through the corporate structure of a GmbH. With services such as wealth structuring, provision of a tax advisor platform, and automated securities booking, we have taken the initial steps towards becoming a digital private bank. We reduce the workload and costs of our clients so that they can reinvest more and accelerate their wealth building.
RIDE is an innovative, and fast-paced company with people not just being passionate about wealth design and technology, but also about our vibrant company culture. We’re growing and looking for creative, passionate, intelligent, and enthusiastic individuals to join our team. Our international team of more than 50 extraordinary people is looking forward to your application!