Since opening our doors in 1988, Impact Property Solutions
has served thousands of multifamily properties for over 30 years. Today, management companies and property managers trust our outstanding customer service and quick installation every time they need new flooring installed. Impact Property Solutions
has built our business around superior customer service, quality workmanship, and same-day or next-day response time. This means we provide the right flooring, at the right time.Come be a part of our amazing team of professionals, and build a career in a fast paced, rewarding industry!
Impact Property Solutions
is seeking an experienced, results-driven Regional Vice President of Sales & Operations
for our East Coast branches. This Regional Vice President
position must have leadership experience in the multi-family and/or flooring industry. This leader must be able to effectively manage and grow about $30M-$45M of revenue across multiple branches in multiple states. This role will be responsible for developing and implementing key strategic initiatives in each branch that maximize growth opportunities, staff development, and overall branch profitability.Regional Vice President of Sales Operations Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
Regional Vice President of Sales Operations Competencies
- Creation and execution of short-and-long term sales pipeline within the assigned market.
- Manage relationships and customer engagement at all organizational levels.
- Development of existing relationships to further revenue opportunities.
- Review and analyze market opportunities and evaluate competitor products, services, and pricing.
- Cross-functional coordination with internal departments to ensure all sales and service commitments are delivered on-cost, on-time, and to the highest standards.
- Exemplify and foster collaborative, solutions-based communication and teamwork with stakeholders.
- Coordination of onboarding, training, and evaluating new-hire performance within first 90 days.
- On-going training and one-on-one coaching to ensure General Managers and other branch leaders are properly trained and equipped for success.
- Evaluating the team and holding accountable for individual performance and contribution to success.
- Direct purview over all accounts / customers within a geographic region.
- Partner with branch GM / Credit Team to assist with credit and collections efforts.
- Work with Internal teams to ensure sales compliance.
- Act as liaison between Operations and Customer and / or escalate major challenges or breakdowns in service to Operations Manager or Branch General Manager.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence others credibly and effectively within all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Operational experience or an understanding of operational and P&L management.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize job duties in a fast-paced work environment.
- See the big picture. Understands the goals, priorities, and strategies of the job and how they relate to our customer. Prioritize work accordingly.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Requirements:Education and Work Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent. Bachelor's Degree in related field highly preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in Multi Family business channels with experience generating end user/customer driven sales.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in managing and directing a sales team.
- Flooring Industry knowledge is a plus.
- RFMS Systems Experience is a plus.
- Competitive Health Insurance Plans
- Vision and Dental Plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Program
- 401(K) / Roth plan with employer match
- Generous PTO plus paid Holidays
- Willingness to travel up to 70% of the time as part of work responsibilities.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.