At Boost Mobile, we deliver value without compromise, continually redefining what’s possible from a mobile carrier for more than nine million customers.
Our teams reimagine connectivity through new platforms, new business models and new ways of thinking. Today, we’re building a multi-brand wireless telco alongside DISH and its first-of-a-kind network to upend the retail market and deliver groundbreaking new experiences for all.
Together, we’ll draw on our legacies of disruption to change the way the world communicates.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
The Manager - Sales Operations will be working within the Boost Mobile Sales Operations Team from the Denver office. They will be working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment spanning the Boost Mobile and broader DISH organizations.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Supporting strategic business initiatives on behalf of the retail wireless organization by working with teams across the business to add new value; ensuring the execution of initiatives; and providing updates to leadership.
- Ensuring business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current programs, projects, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and driving revenue in the sales channel.
- Supporting the execution of key initiatives by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers; and collaborating closely with the business to ensure strategic initiatives deliver the greatest amount of value.
- Prepare documentation (e.g. slides, spreadsheets, documents) to communicate strategic recommendations based on research and data analysis.
- Supports the solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Lead the development and implementation of projects being released to users, including defining the scope, timelines, and requirements.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery of the new product, including project schedules, risks, and dependencies.
- Lead and manage a team of project managers assigned to various sales tools and programs, including a Marketing Engagement Tool utilized by the Retail Channel, a Store Visit Application utilized by Internal Field teams, and various Device Financing programs.
Skills, Experience And Requirements
- BS or BA in Business Marketing and/or Management
- Six years related work experience
- Product and project marketing experience required
- 3+ years of marketing and/or technical experience preferred
- Strong leadership skills managing and motivating a team of individual contributors
- Excellent organizational, facilitation, presentation development, and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop requirements for project design
- Self-motivation with strong, proven, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with vendors and cross-functional resources and work well in a distributed environment
- Ability to plan for future work while maintaining the current delivery with rapidly changing priorities
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite and Salesforce
- Experience in the wireless industry a plus
Compensation: $65,800.00/Year - $94,000.00/Year
Compensation And Benefits
We also offer versatile health perks, including flexible spending accounts, HSA, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, career opportunities, and a flexible time away plan; all benefits can be viewed here: DISH Benefits .
The base pay range shown is a guideline. Individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, and competencies; compensation is based on the role's location and is subject to change based on work location. Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test and DMV check.