"When I think about our group, the impact we have on Absorb's success, and how we are operating, there is a gap to be filled. That is where you come in! The impact that your dedication and hard work is going to have on the overall success of the Account Management team and Absorb's growth is astronomical. You will be bridging the gap that allows us to focus on creating effective and lucrative deals from the first hello to the handshake and signed dotted line. You will allow us the space to do what we do best while doing what you do best!" Garratt, YYC, Manager, Account Management
About the role:
You will play a critical role in supporting our high-touch sales activities within our Account Management team. Our Account Management team conducts all renewals and sales functions for Absorb’s existing client base. In this position, you will provide much-needed support in the deal process. This role will be dynamic as it juggles high volume with high expectations. You will work very closely with our Account Managers to ensure deal compliance, high-quality contracting, and timely processing of orders. You will also work hand-in-hand with our billing and finance team to ensure the timely and accurate processing of quotes. We will also rely on you as a trusted advisor to document and improve existing deal procedures to improve accuracy, timeliness, and overall efficiency.
Absorb Software: Remote Work Culture
What you’ll do:
- Build sales orders in the quoting/billing system and own the order management aspect of the role.
- Review proposed renewal and amendment quotes, provide feedback to the Account Managers, ensure compliance with published sales and business policies, and route approval or reject/escalate quotes as needed based on policy and business judgment.
- Ensure that sales deals adhere to established corporate strategies and business terms as well as legal, billing and present a solid understanding of product offerings.
- Ensure accuracy of opportunities within CRM for forecasting, bookings, and compensation purposes.
- Act as a liaison for Account Managers between multiple groups (ie: billing, finance, legal, sales leadership) to help facilitate deal closures.
- Work closely with Accounts Receivable and Billing teams to ensure timely handover of invoice creations.
- Perform month-end and quarter-end Deal Desk closing activities across Absorb Account Management functions to ensure completeness and accuracy of reporting.
- Identify and document deal-making policies in support of the contracting process.
- Serve as point of contact & subject matter expert on deal policies including contract terms, fallbacks, product configurations, and business terms.
What you’ll bring:
- Post-secondary degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance.
- 1-3 years of Sales support experience, ideally in the technology industry.
- Experience working cross-functionally with Sales, Finance, and/or Legal in reviewing and/or executing contracts.
- Strong Salesforce experience, particularly utilizing opportunities and quotes to process client transactions.
- Strong proficiency in Excel.
- Experience working with sales data to develop managerial reporting and sales insights.
- Passionate about operational excellence.
Technologies we use:
Absorb LMS, Salesforce, DocuSign, Zuora, Conga, Gainsight, Zendesk, Zoom, MS Teams, Adobe Acrobat
Are you ready to become an Absorber?
What we offer:
- Fully remote-first work with flexible work arrangements
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits including retirement savings programs, eligibility for two different bonus plans, generous time off, comprehensive medical and dental benefits based on your country of location
- New Hire Equipment Allowance and monthly Flex Allowance to support your success
- Endless opportunity for career growth and internal mobility
- Employee driven DE&I programs
- Games room, meditation & yoga space, state of the art workplace for Absorbers in our Calgary office
Who are we?
Absorb Software is a remote-first company that provides online training solutions to leading organizations around the world. Absorb is a cloud-based learning management system (LMS) engineered to inspire learning and fuel business productivity. Our online learning platform combines forward-thinking technology built to scale as our customer’s organizations grow. We empower learners to enrich their lives, workplaces and communities.
Our values are simple:
- We achieve exceptional results by genuinely caring about each other and the work we do
- We’re united, and we grow through our commitment to elevating continual learning!
Absorb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all our people. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. In the event a current Absorb employee would like to apply for this role they will inform their supervisor prior to submitting their application. Successful candidates for this position will be subject to pre-employment background screening, including a criminal record check and must be able to show proof of legal eligibility to work in the country they have applied to without sponsorship.
Should you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com