We believe there is a smarter, more data-driven way to make decisions in health.
As we pass 1,000,000 genomic profiles analyzed and look to the future of our platform, we are now searching for a Senior Sales Operations Analyst who will be be part of a dynamic and exciting international team. Our SaaS DATA Platform combines deep expertise in life sciences and medical disciplines with mathematical capabilities in data computing.
Our mission is to bring data analytics solutions to market, to support healthcare professionals by maximizing the power of Data-Driven Medicine. SOPHiA GENETICS (NASDAQ: SOPH) combines collective intelligence in Genomics, Radiomics, clinical research data, the DDM - Data-Driven Medicine, we can ensure that the data used to help patients today will also benefit the patients of tomorrow.
In our journey to impact patients’ lives, we are looking for a Senior Sales Operations Analyst to join our growing Sales Ops team in Bidart, France. It is a rare opportunity to shape the future of a company that is ambitious, successful, international, and on a world-changing mission.
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for the seamless operations of sales. He/she supports the SE/CSE, SMs, RSDs and VPs across the world with the optimisation and execution of sales operations tasks; including accuracy of CRM client data, usage analysis and the support for Distributors ensuring successful client experience. He/she coordinates with sales reps, as well as other internal departments, to ensure the successful delivery of products (from pre-sales product contract updates to updates on client delivery addresses). Collaborating closely with sales representatives, he or she will ensure increased efficiency, improve sales and company performance. The reports they build inform global Sales Managers and leadership on results and current performance. Finally, he/she collaborates in ad-hoc business & sales projects for business performance analysis.
ResponsabilitiesCRM Accuracy and improvement
Sales Performance reports & tools
- Cross-checks with SE/CSE client information (when needed) and corrects any issues related to product names/codes/pricing in CRM;
- Controls data quality and accuracy in CRM;
- Acts as a liaison between sales teams, customers and cross-functional departments in order to perform and execute activities ensuring successful after-signature process, treating each contract as a project;
- Follows-up on outstanding issues by coordinating with sales and other departments to ensure smooth delivery of services;
- Works in different platforms to review contracts, validate POs, client forms and other documents in order to ensure seamless product delivery;
- Integrates processes and tools for efficient and smooth internal pre-sales, sales and post-sales processes.
- Collects, analyses and uses data to generate reports on client usage, billing and sales performance;
- Collaborates in ad-hoc business & sales projects;
- Prepares data for business reviews purposes;
- Provides analytical insight in appropriate format;
- Reports on usage, comparing committed amount and contract timeline;
- Develop and improve with IT the data visualisation tool
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales Operations as sales analyst
- CRM Database Experience / Salesforce certification(s)
- Advanced Microsoft Office Package skills, Excel in particular.
- Complete fluency in English; any additional language is a plus (especially French, Italian and Spanish)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Great coordination and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team work spirit and multicultural open mind
You will be joining an organization with the patient at the heart of every decision and action, driven by purpose as we drive exponential growth.
Business recognition and accolades include:
Plus, you will find :
- World's most innovative companies (Top 10)
- World's smartest companies (Top 50)
- 100 Best Places to Work in Boston
- Top 10 European Tech Startup - 2020
- Top 10 European biotechs startup to watch - 2021
- Top 25 East-Coast Biotech to watch - 2021
- Flexible, friendly and international working environment
- An exciting journey to facilitate patients' access to better treatment worldwide
- A stimulating technical environment
- Continuous learning and trainings
- A competitive salary (35h + 4 additional weekly hours contract)
- Vacation bonus in June
- Onboarding program and Welcome kit for new joiners
- Health Insurance
- Meal vouchers card
- New amazing office space in Bidart, near Biarritz located between the mountains and the ocean – 20 minutes from Spain border
This position will be based in Bidart office (France), with duties extended to Switzerland, the US, and other countries.Start Date:
May 2nd, 2023 (or as agreed)Contract type:
Forfait-jour, hybrid, permanent, full-time (2 days home office per week)
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for remote interviews.