Dematic is a leading supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimise the supply chain. We are thrilled to announce an excellent opportunity for a talented individual to join us as a Sales Operations Manager, supporting our operations in the EMEA region.
As the Sales Operations Manager, you will play a pivotal role in enhancing the effectiveness and efficiency of our sales processes. You will be responsible for the continuous improvement, alignment, and monitoring of EMEA sales processes. Your responsibilities will encompass deploying standardized and simplified commercial processes across the EMEA region, acting as the Process Guard for compliance & driving continuous improvement activities across the commercial organization.
What We Offer
- Career Development
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Pay Transparency
- Global Opportunities
Learn More Here:
Tasks And Qualifications
You will be responsible for:
- Acting as an overall point of contact for EMEA functions in relation to the commercial processes
- Ensuring process standardization across the EMEA commercial function through best practice and education
- Ensuring Process Compliance and adherence to methodologies, escalating to the appropriate level when not
- Continuous Improvement
- Acting as EMEA interface to global functions for sales and commercial
- Ensuring Process Design is effective and linked to EMEA business strategies
- Preparing for weekly Regional Operating Committee, Dematic Global Commercial Committee Meetings
- Ongoing process improvement, implementation, and training (“Sales Academy”)
- Acting as coach and mentor for sales managers to support knowledge sharing, process and operational understanding and contribute to building high performing, effective sales Managers
- Managing the Operations and Process Function including creating and driving a high-performance culture across all team members.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering, risk management, finance, or a related field. MBA or equivalent is a plus
- Proven experience as a Sales Operations Manager or a similar role
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Strong leadership skills, with the capability to drive initiatives, influence stakeholders, and guide cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of additional languages spoken in the EMEA region is a plus
- Proficient in using CRM systems and sales analytics tools
- Understanding of intralogistics solutions, supply chain processes, and warehouse management systems would be considered as a strong advantage
- Willingness to travel occasionally within the EMEA region.
If you are a motivated and strategic-minded individual with a proven track record in sales operations management, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and play a pivotal role in driving growth and success in the EMEA region!
Dematic is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. Dematic prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion or belief, age, sex, national or ethnic origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.