Power of WE
Riverbed transforms data into actionable insights and accelerates performance so organizations can deliver a seamless digital experience and drive enterprise performance. Riverbed is the only company with the collective richness of telemetry from network to app to end user, that illuminates and then accelerates every digital interaction. Riverbed offers two industry-leading portfolios: Alluvio by Riverbed
, a differentiated Unified Observability portfolio that unifies data, insights, and actions across IT, so customers can deliver seamless, secure digital experiences; and Riverbed Acceleration
, providing fast, agile, secure acceleration of any app, over any network, to users anywhere.
Together with our thousands of partners, and market-leading customers globally – including 95% of the FORTUNE 100 –, we empower every click, every digital experience.
We are looking to hire a Senior Manager, Field Revenue Operations who is responsible for the development, improvement, execution, tracking, and adoption of sales systems, processes, enablement, and data hygiene. This position works closely with members of the Sales Leadership and serves as a hub for information to assist in making decisions that help drive our business forward in a continuous improvement environment.
What You Will Do
- Serve as a sounding board for sales management to identify creative solutions to new problems and improve the business performance by increasing business intelligence.
- Maintain regular interaction with business leadership, balancing a drive for accountability to plans and/or projects, while maintaining effective business relationships.
- Establish processes to help operations yield productivity improvements.
- Support and enable sales in forecasting and pipeline management and SFDC hygiene.
- Develop strategic partnership with management and cross-functional teams as well as peers to enable sales around updates and changes in sales processes.
- Analyse the health of the account and territory coverage leveraging KPI’s and performance metrics.
- Ensure visibility for appropriate stakeholders and sales management as disputes are identified and escalated.
What Makes You An Ideal Candidate
- Experience in sales operations, sales administration, and analytics in B2B software, high growth technology firm.
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP, MDM, Salesforce.com, CPQ systems a plus
- Knowledge of sales incentive compensation concepts, design and processing, deep understanding of forecasting process, territory design and sales capacity planning.
- Comfortable building relationships and communicating with different stakeholders within the company (sales, R&D, marketing, product, team leads, VPs, and more).
- Superior skills in analytical and presentation tools such as Excel and PowerPoint
What We Offer
Our employee benefits including flexible workplace policies, employee resource groups, learning and development resources, career progression pathways, and community engagement initiatives are some of the reasons why we have had great success in bringing in new talent. In addition, our global employee wellness programs are crafted to support the physical, emotional, and financial well-being of our employees.
Benefits & Perks vary by Country. To learn more CLICK HERE
Why Join Riverbed
With a 20-year history of innovation, Riverbed is agile, yet proven, and we are disrupting the market with differentiated solutions that enable our customers to deliver secure, seamless digital experiences and accelerate enterprise performance While we are a ‘customer-first’ company, we are all about our people with a shared commitment to creating a global impact. We bring our best selves to work and pursue excellence, trust, and respect for one another. We welcome diversity and value and encourage transparency and open communication throughout the company. We strive to be an inclusive, fair, and enjoyable workplace for our people globally and care about their wellbeing. We are committed to our people, partners, and customers while supporting the communities where we work and live. It’s the Power of WE
that binds us together.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. We understand that when people can be themselves, more is possible. We would love to have more people on board to join us on our journey to be better every day! So, come speak with us about career possibilities at Riverbed.
Riverbed is an equal employment opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy or child birth (including breast feeding), sexual orientation, genetics, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other basis protected by and in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Check us out on: