Chief Revenue Officer
Prolucent is looking for a Chief Revenue Officer (the “CRO”). The CRO is responsible for leading the company's revenue generation efforts. This includes developing and executing sales strategies, managing the sales team, and overseeing the customer lifecycle. The CRO also works closely with other departments, such as marketing and product, to ensure that the company's products and services are aligned with the needs of its customers.
- Develop and execute sales strategies that align with the company's overall business goals
- Manage the sales team and ensure that they are meeting or exceeding quotas
- Oversee the customer lifecycle from lead generation to customer success
- Work closely with other departments, such as marketing and product, to ensure that the company's products and services are aligned with the needs of its customers
- Identify and close new business opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers and partners
- Analyze sales data and trends to identify areas for improvement
- Develop and implement training programs for the sales team
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices
- 10+ years of progressive experience in hospital/health system sales with an existing Rolodex of C-level leadership in hospitals across the USA, primarily in HR, Finance, Operations, and Nursing
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales quotas (individual and overall team, if managing a team)
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to build and motivate high-performing teams
- Strategic thinker with a proven ability to execute
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with established CRM software
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field
Reports To: CEO
Primary Location: Remote
Preferred Experience: Healthcare staffing/software/services sales experience
Direct Reports: Yes
Exemption Status: Exempt
What We Offer:
- Medical, dental, life, vision insurance, company paid STD/LTD, and 401K.
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
- Company Celebrations! We work hard and we reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual and in person events, monthly lunches, happy hours and team-building activities, and special treats on your birthday and anniversary!
- $200,000 annually + participation in the Sales Compensation Plan
Launched by a team of seasoned healthcare technology executives and industry pioneers, Prolucent is revolutionizing the way healthcare workers and employers find each other. We are leading the change needed to meet the workforce demands in healthcare through innovation and thoughtful use of technology. Prolucent provides game-changing tools to help healthcare workers manage their careers and technology and services to help healthcare employers engage workers in alignment with the organization’s priorities. Prolucent is an equal opportunity employer.