FORM (www.formswim.com) is a sports technology company with a simple purpose: to elevate athletic performance through real-time visual feedback. We’re looking for a Sales Operations Coordinator to join our growing team.
At FORM, you’ll help us write the rulebook on augmented reality in the endurance sport market. You’ll have the freedom to shape your role, how you own it, and how you grow with us. You’ll get to wear many hats, to coach, and to learn. And you’ll be part of an amazing and diverse group of people who love to work and play together.
A Little Bit About Us
Founded in 2016 in Vancouver, Canada, FORM is the sports technology company behind the FORM Smart Swim Goggles, a pair of premium swim goggles with a see-through, augmented-reality display that delivers performance metrics in real time. For the first time, swimmers and triathletes using our goggles can see real-time visual feedback, with metrics like split times, distance, stroke rate, pace per 100, and calories displayed directly in the swimmer’s line of sight - in pools, open water, and swim spas.
Since launch in 2019, our goggles have won many awards, including RedDot, iF Design Award, Global Triathlon Award, and many more. Pro-athletes, age group triathletes, and any swimmer looking to improve love what we're doing and are proud to use our goggles. We have an amazing team of people who are fun to work with and serious about what they do, leveraging decades of combined expertise in consumer products, ranging from sports eyewear design to interface design to activity tracking algorithms.
To learn more, visit www.formswim.com.
Reporting to the VP Operations, the Sales Operations Coordinator will help connect our goggles to more swimmers by enabling effective and efficient inventory distribution to our global consumers, distributors and retailers.
This role will provide cross-functional support between operations and sales, while working closely with our supply chain & distribution partners around the world. There will be light physical duties involving courier shipments and processing/refurbishing returns.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with exceptional organizational and communication skills, that is not afraid to get their hands dirty. This role will provide opportunities to gain multidisciplinary experience across the business and to grow with us.
While the core work hours are typically within the standard business day, there may be times when an early start or occasionally a later finish is necessary to accommodate different time zones. The working days and hours per day will be further clarified during the interview process, but please note that flexibility is a key aspect of this role.
- Manage end-to-end workflow and daily communication between FORM and its global retailers and distribution partners, primarily located in North America, Europe, and Australia. Due to the international nature of our business, this role necessitates schedule flexibility to accommodate different time zones
- Coordinate and monitor global freight between warehouses, distributors, and retailers
- Receive, sort, and distribute office courier deliveries and support outbound shipping for internal and external customers
- Maintain global inventory stock levels and provide reporting
- Physically process and grade customer returns, according to returns and refurbishment SOP
- Accurately prepare shipment declarations, commercial invoices and return labels for customer service
- Monitor freight and order shipment statuses and intervene when delays occur
- Support the Sales and Operations teams with various duties as assigned
This is an in-office position, due to the nature of the work performed.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in a distribution and sales support function
- Experience with Shopify, Amazon or international ecommerce fulfillment preffered
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple tasks based on urgency
- Able to understand and grasp new concepts quickly and retain information
- Excellent communicator who is positive, enthusiastic, friendly, and reliable
- Proactive and creative with an ability to suggest improvements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and quickly adapt to change
Nice To Have Skills
- Experience with MacOS
- Experience with Google Workspace including Google Drive, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Experience in fast-paced, energetic startup environment
We thank you for your interest in FORM and to everyone who took the time to apply for this position, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
FORM is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We recognize that we are better able to achieve our goals and live our core values of being daring, focused and human, when we have a diverse team of employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment. We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, race, colour, place of origin, religion, family status, marital status, physical or mental disability, sex, age, sexual orientation, or political beliefs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC V6B 2W9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Why are you interested in this position?
- distribution and sales support: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person