Marcone is the world’s leading appliance parts exporter and distributor with customers in North America and 117 additional countries across the globe. The company supports a range of charitable organizations including Ronald McDonald House Charities, Military Spouse Corporate Career Network, the USO, Navy League, and Fischer House Foundation.
Marcone is an authorized distributor for major brands such as Whirlpool, Electrolux, General Electric, Maytag, Bosch, Samsung, L-G and many more. Through its vast distribution network, Marcone supplies the largest inventory of original replacement parts in the country for household appliances such as refrigerators, ranges, dishwashers, microwaves, washers, and dryers.
Marcone exports globally and operates a comprehensive training institute offering quality business and technical training. Headquartered in St. Louis, Marcone operates 122 facilities, has approximately 2,100 employees, and serves approximately 43,000 technician customers. For more information, visit www.marcone.com.
We are looking for a National Account Manager.
This is an in person position in the St. Louis office, with the ability to transition to hybrid. This position reports to the Senior Director of National Accounts. Responsibilities include management of strategic customers through customer interaction and backend sales processes. Marcone is a 100-year-old company that moves like a startup. Candidate must be willing to fail fast, pivot and be comfortable with new processes, change management and rapid expansion.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Become an expert on Marcone’s systems and be able to provide support to customers.
- Interact with customers daily. Become an expert on each assigned customer.
- Maintain and grow current relationships.
- Identify and cultivate new opportunities.
- Assist with implementation of new sales operations across new categories.
- Grow existing business and identify and develop new business.
- Manual order placement if integration is not possible.
- Backend management of AR, Claims and Returns issues.
- Presentation preparation and spreadsheet formatting.
Preferred Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Experience in a professional environment.
- Computer experience including Microsoft Suite.
- Knowledge of Appliance and HVAC service industry preferred.
- Ability to understand data and make decisions based on it.
What We Offer
- Stability! We’ve been around for over 150 years!
- Work-life balance
- Paid training
- Base salary, bonus potential
- Extensive internal training and regular coaching in the field with a Regional manager
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance
- 401(k) program
- PTO and paid holidays
We provide equal opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, age, race, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identification, physical or mental disability, or any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.