⚡ Chief Revenue Officer ⚡
Tech-Enabled Community Care
Competitive Salary $300k-$350k base + Bonus / Commission + Equity
This HealthTech is focused on creating communities for patients in post-acute care to learn, motivate and empower one another. Their platform creates local networks and offers integration with physicians of all specialties to efficiently create groups that can use each other in the quest to improve their health. Their platform has been proven to reduce costs for providers and payers as well as improve the livelihoods of patients served.
This is done through the education of patients, connection with SMEs as well as simply tackling the loneliness that is attached to certain conditions by connecting patients with others who have the same experience.
They service large groups of African-American and Latinx communities, therefore someone with personal or close ties to either community would be well positioned to further understand the needs of their patients.
Following an impressive 2 years of profitable revenue and headcount growth, the co-founders have identified a need to onboard a highly experienced Revenue leader to lead the entire Sales, Account Management and Marketing functions to spearhead the mission to double revenue in '24 and continue market expansion with large Payers and Providers across the nation. This individual will report straight into the CEO and be expected to lead a team of 10 (including VPs).
- Take full ownership of commercial market strategy and business development, reporting in to the CEO
- Manage and grow existing clients and partnerships with payers and providers
- Manage team of VPs and Directors across Sales, Marketing and Account Management
- Provide and lead strategic commercial guidance on the product pipeline
- Collaborate with C-suite and board for the long term vision of the company
- Guide the company towards a third year of profitability and doubling of revenue
- 15+ years experience in a Senior Sales/Commercial/Business Development role – must be from a SaaS focused HealthTech start up or scale up
- 8 years in a sales/commercial leadership position
- Prior experience leading the successful new market entry of a SaaS product from conception through to execution
- Experience negotiating and closing enterprise level deals with Payers and Providers
- High level and complex problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable working remotely (occasional travel) and in a fast-paced team environment
- Proven negotiation skills
- Vast network of C-level contacts in target segments: Payers/Providers etc…
- Deep knowledge of the US healthcare system
- Interest and passion for health tech
- Competitive salary
- Bonus / Commission
- Opportunity to join a fast paced, high growth start up in a meaningful industry
- Great company culture with a focus on diversity
🌎 Remote (USA)
📧 Interested in applying? Please click on the ‘Easy Apply’ button
⚡ Storm3 is a HealthTech recruitment firm with clients across London, Europe and North America. To discuss open opportunities or career options, please visit our website www.storm3.com and follow the Storm3 Linked In page for the latest jobs and intel