Our Mission: Make healthcare #1 in customer service.
What We Deliver: Artera (formerly WELL Health®) is the patient communication platform that delivers happier staff, healthier patients, and more profitable organizations. We enable two-way conversations between patients and their healthcare teams through secure, multilingual messaging across multiple channels – including text, email, and telephone. By unifying disjointed touchpoints into a single, intuitive channel, Artera fuels connected patient experiences and empowers organizations to deliver the best customer service imaginable.
Our Impact: Artera helps 500+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 40+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, Artera was named #10 on the Forbes list of America's Best Startup Employers, as well as being named one of Deloitte's Fast 500 (#133). Artera was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In in 2022, and has been ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies for three consecutive years.
Artera is looking for a strong Revenue Operations Analyst to join our Revenue Operations team. This position will report into the Director, Revenue Operations with strong partnerships with Finance, Accounting, and Sales organizations. This high visibility role will serve as a critical player in our Deal Desk processes.
This is the right role for you if you are looking for your next opportunity at a growing startup. You have a growth mindset and are looking to learn new things. In this role you will get exposed to all areas of the business, and you will quickly get a feel for how the company operates.
- Partner closely with Revenue Operations leadership to develop actionable, measurable projects and programs that accelerate sales growth and improve sales reps' productivity
- Increase sales team's efficiency through quoting, pricing support and active guidance
- Run day-to-day quote and pricing approvals (i.e ensure Quotes and Order Forms are approved within pricing and discount policies)
- Review opportunities and accounts for accuracy and ensure quotes have been properly entered in Salesforce
- Coordinate cross-functionally during our deal approval to ensure exceptions get approved by the correct stakeholder
- Assist in the following revenue processes, including: Lead-to-Quote, Contract-to-Order, Booking-to-Renewal/Cross-sell/Up-sell
- Participate in the review of and response to RFP's, RFI's, RFQ's as needed
- Help drive projects and initiatives focused on improving efficiency and simplifying processes throughout the sales operations and sales organization
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and data completion work via Salesforce reporting to support the organization
- Perform data hygiene reviews of all Salesforce Objects, including accounts, quotes and opportunities
- Support systems trainings and documentation related to new CPQ, Pricing and Selling process updates
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of experience in a deal desk, finance, contracts, sales operations, or revenue role
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Proficient in Excel and or Google Sheets
- Experience working with Salesforce, particularly reporting and data management
- Navigated the Quote to Cash cycle in an enterprise from end to end
- A thorough understanding of the sales process
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ tool
- Experience with SaaS B2B or B2C business models
Artera is Santa Barbara, CA based and remote friendly. If you are located outside of the Santa Barbara area and located within the United States and are interested in working remotely, APPLY TODAY. #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
WORKING AT ARTERA
- Company benefits - Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), flexible spending accounts, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term & long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, company equity, voluntary benefits, 401(k) and more!
- Career development - Mentorship program, manager development cohorts, employee development funds.
- Generous time off - Company holidays, wellness days, and flexible time off.
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) - We believe that everyone should belong at their workplace. Our ERGs are available for identifying employees or allies to join.
Actual base salary will depend on experience, skills, education, geographic location, and/or internal equity.
$70,000 - $86,000
Interested in learning more? Please visit our LinkedIn page or our Life at Artera Instagram (@artera_io) to hear from our employees about working at Artera.
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Artera is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at Artera are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. Artera is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage you to apply for positions even if you do not meet 100% of the criteria. We would love to connect with you and see if you would be a great fit for our role!
We're dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. Artera is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; Artera will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.